Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Corkys in Memphis

pskys2

Don't count on me, IF I get there that will be a suprise to me. I've other things to do to get things ready for you folk to have fun.

HOP

Come on Hop, Brad already said he was dragging you down. Surely you can stop and grab a Rib or two between 7pm and 10pm.

Don't count on me, IF I get there that will be a suprise to me. I've other things to do to get things ready for you folk to have fun.

HOP

Come on Hop, Brad already said he was dragging you down. Surely you can stop and grab a Rib or two between 7pm and 10pm.

Come on Sam, I'll even sip from the bore cleaner again for old times sake....

Ok we're on the hook for 30 people minimum, can change it up to Oct. 27.

So if anyone can't make it let me know by then.

Details:

Friday October 30, 7pm to 10pm

Corkys 1740 N. Germantown Pkwy.

Cordova (Memphis)

$16.99 Rib/Shoulder/Chicken/Sausage Buffet meal, 3.99 unlimited Draft Beer in honor of our National Champion, Gratuity & Tax it should come to a bit over $26/person.

The more the merrier!

Dave

Edited by pskys2

She Who Must Be Obeyed (AKA Carol) suggested that name tags might be a good idea at this gathering.

That way we can put names, forum ID's, and faces together. This should make it easier to introduce ourselves, and help our significant others to figure out who's who.

So, we'll bring some name tags along, and you can fill in the blanks.

See you there. :cheers:

Ok Guys my Internet will be the slooooow dial up at home, so I won't be checking it much after 2pm Central today, Wednesday.

We're on for Corkys at 7pm, they dropped the reservation rates for us to $50. and I told them set up for 35 and they can easily handle more.

So if anybody else wants to show up, bring 'em. The prices won't change no matter what, Corkys will just have to cook up more food!

If anyone has any questions or last minute cancellations drop me a line tonight.

I'll be hittin' the road Friday am.

Dave

Details:

Cordova (Memphis)

$16.99 Rib/Shoulder/Chicken/Sausage Buffet meal, 3.99 unlimited Draft Beer in honor of our National Champion, Gratuity & Tax it should come to a bit over $26/person.

The more the merrier!

Dave

The wife and I are going to be there. Do we pay you or will they give us individual checks?

So looking forward to this. Great BBQ and then great shooting.

Details:

Cordova (Memphis)

The more the merrier!

Dave

The wife and I are going to be there. Do we pay you or will they give us individual checks?

So looking forward to this. Great BBQ and then great shooting.

You will need to pay for the meal as you leave.

Dave

Thanks to all of those who attended the Friday Night Corkys Dinner.

The great guys/gals there donated $100 to St. Judes. I could've sworn Sam was misty eyed when I handed him the cash.

We had an actual count of 47 people at the dinner.

It was great to put some faces to names and thanks to wlktheduck, and she who must be obeyed, for the name tags.

Dave Williams

I also realy liked the nice man with the loaded gun watching use till we removed our bodies from the building. :surprise: Jumping Christ! All they had to do was tell us we had to leave, and we all would have went home in a timely manner. No need to stand there looking like a mall ninga with attitude. :ph34r: It's not our problem that Pat found the keg in the back. We all know that Pat is the first of the horse men, with all his tecnology and spead sheets and I-pod and what not. :roflol:

Thanks Dave for stetting Friday night up, it was very nice and it helped introduce my wife to the shooting comunity. :cheers:

Edited by snertley

We all know that Pat is the first of the horse men, with all his tecnology and spead sheets and I-pod and what not. :roflol:

The armed bouncer with the bad attitude didn't bother me. But I was getting a little freaked out by Pat suddenly being so technologically proficient. Around where he lives in Ohio, most people get excited when they see a genuine flush toilet.

The bouncer wasn't there solely for our benefit. He had been hanging around the entrance all evening. I noticed him when returning from the john much earlier, and I was among the first to leave. [us old guys need our beauty sleep... and I'm obviously not getting enough of it!]

Did anyone else notice that the typeface font for Corky's bears a strong resemblance to the "Porky's" of movie fame?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6305168903.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.corkysmemphis.com/index.php?opt...ge&Itemid=1