Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 9-11-09

Gameplayer

That after all the prep and tests for my gall bladder removal on Monday, people are telling me I have to stay mellow with my diet. I want a F%^&*NG STEAK! (and mac n cheese, and biscuits and gravy, and sausage, and carbonara, and alfredo, and...) :angry2:

Edited by JimmyZip

Architects that have no concept of the real world. One project, two buildings, two completely different formats for the schedules. No Specs worth a tinkers dam and what there is, he conveniently decides to rework regardless of the facts that no one builds the product he is requesting, It was done, it was a miserable failure. All we ask is that we be consulted BEFORE the drawings are released. Oh, and when you do actually decide on a specification, do us all a favor and stick to it. We bid to meet or exceed the requirements of the bid documents, Don't later tell me the other guy was cheaper when his product was only 90% of what you asked for. I could have been cheaper as well if I didn't meet your specifications. If you are going to do that, why even bother? Just say build us a building about so big and walk away.

Whew, Maybe I should have posted this in the hate forums! Maybe I'll double post it!

Jim

I h8 POLLS, I H8 POLLS, I h8 POLLS. i wish the forum could do away with the whole idea of POLLS. just freaking ask your question and get responses,........ why does it have to be in FN POLL form??????????

Trapr

Trapr, you really should let out the pent up feelings. You'd feel much better! :roflol:

That after all the prep and tests for my gall bladder removal on Monday, people are telling me I have to stay mellow with my diet. I want a F%^&*NG STEAK! (and mac n cheese, and biscuits and gravy, and sausage, and carbonara, and alfredo, and...) :angry2:

Grit your teeth, Good things come to he who waits.

Oh Man, Today I have to give EVERYONE of you a big +1 :surprise: How did you all manage to fit my week (with the exception of Matt <_< )?

Working tomorow and missing a couple of shoots, dealing with bogus plans and specs, Not enough contingency money, excercises in Engineering/Construction Inspection Futility, Thunder Storms predicted while we are paving, and finding polls verry irritating tonight.

The word for the day is BEER, Let's go share the WORD! :cheers: