Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Shooters,

Two hours out of rotator cuff surgery and I thought I'd drop you all a line to let you know all is well. Aps are coming in, but we still have plenty of spots available. So send your aps in to shoot a great match in Middle TN. Please, the sooner the better so we can complete our shirt and trophy orders on time.

As far as the stages, we are just waiting on Mr. Amidon's approval, as he was busy with the Nationals the last couple of weeks.

We are going to start building stages this weekend. There will be 10 stages with a 272 round count. So as I mentioned before, Middle TN, October, great folks, awesome stages, send those aps in right away.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send a PM or email me at nashforee@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

Robert J. Foree

Match Director

Alright I see that we need at least 2 more guys/gals to make Single Stack a division. I was told that they never had enough to make this happen at the TN sectional so lets make this the year! Go to the safe, dust off those skinnys, oil them up and lets rock it old school! :cheers:

So have the stages been approved? I read on the NTPS forum that the stages are being set-up.

Looking forward to the match!

The stages have been approved......

.....I will let Robert address the timing of when they might be published.

Hello Shooters,

Well we're one week away. So let's make that final big push to get your applications in.

Stages have been approved by John Amidon. Started building them last weekend. Should finish them this weekend. Plan to have them posted this weekend.

Sponsors and vendors have been awesome. The prize table should be spectacular. (Thanks Liz and Brad)

We will be doing registration at the range all day Friday and at the match hotel Friday night from approximately 7:00 to 9:00. (Ramada Inn) If you miss us Friday, registration will open Saturday morning at the range at 7:00 a.m.

Round count is 272 rounds plus chrono.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the match staff.

This is going to be a great match. So get those applications in.

Thanks to everyone.

Robert

Robert,

I just want to tell all those responsible for anything having to do with the match.....................................................................................

...............Thank YOU !!!!!

Hop

Robert,

I just want to tell all those responsible for anything having to do with the match.....................................................................................

...............Thank YOU !!!!!

Hop

Sucking up isn't going to help you none! :roflol:

But just in case....Thanks Guys!

...We are at T-minus-7 days for the 2009 TN Sectional launch & very pleased to announce our updated Sponsor list:

MATCH SPONSORS: STI, Advanced Performance Shooting, Shooters Connection, Competitive Edge Dynamics, & Pro Ears

STAGE SPONSORS: Chris' Winning Shooting Accessories LLC, Brownell’s, Precision Delta, Hi-Viz, Montana Gold, Techwear USA, Cheaper Than Dirt, & Top Brass Reloading

SHOOTER SPONSORS: Starline Brass, Metalform Company, Benchmade Knives, Reloader’s Bench (Mount Juliet, Tennessee), Ruger, Dawson Precision, & MGM Targets

CONTRIBUTORS: Zero Bullet Company & UniqueTek

FFL Transfers: Allen Webb, Tactical Response Gear

THANK YOU ALL!!! :)

Edited by Sunny226

Looks like rain on Friday and possibly Saturday. :mellow: Although still a few days out.

BK

How muddy does the Dickson range get? Does it drain? Looks like heavy rain this week - will we need hip waders?

Looks like rain on Friday and possibly Saturday. :mellow: Although still a few days out.

BK

How muddy does the Dickson range get? Does it drain? Looks like heavy rain this week - will we need hip waders?

they have a gravel in all the bays except the woods walk area. the parking area will be a little trouble.

lynn

p.s. it's not going to rain. i promise. fingers crossed.

BK

they have a gravel in all the bays except the woods walk area. the parking area will be a little trouble.

lynn

p.s. it's not going to rain. i promise. fingers crossed.

Everytime I check the weather looks a tiny bit better. We need fingers crossed emoticon.

-ld