Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Shooters,

Well we're one week away. So let's make that final big push to get your applications in.

Stages have been approved by John Amidon. Started building them last weekend. Should finish them this weekend. Plan to have them posted this weekend.

Sponsors and vendors have been awesome. The prize table should be spectacular. (Thanks Liz and Brad)

We will be doing registration at the range all day Friday and at the match hotel Friday night from approximately 7:00 to 9:00. (Ramada Inn) If you miss us Friday, registration will open Saturday morning at the range at 7:00 a.m.

Round count is 272 rounds plus chrono.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the match staff.

This is going to be a great match. So get those applications in.

Robert,

Can you add one more limited A shooter?

I think I have arranged to escape for the weekend to shoot a good match with yall!!

Hope to see ya at the match hotel if not Saturday.

Bill W.

Thanks to everyone.

Robert

Will the preliminary results be posted anywhere this evening?

What, you in a hurry to see how bad you sucked?????? :roflol:

Heck , I was right there call me I will fill you in on the details....

You know I am just kidding.....well a little.....

Edited by DrawandDuck

Will the preliminary results be posted anywhere this evening?

What, you in a hurry to see how bad you sucked?????? :roflol:

Heck , I was right there call me I will fill you in on the details....

You know I am just kidding.....well a little.....

Good shooting, Randal.

GREAT MATCH GUYS/GALS........Stages were fun (well most of them and it was not due to the stage) and the match went SMOOTH!! After our first 3 stages on Saturday we were 3 1/2 hrs ahead of schedule and did not have to wait on a single stage......Thanks to the RO's, match director, everone on the adminstrative side & the Prize Sponsors!!

Y'all need to start feeding Randee more "BEER and Brownies", he needs to bump from light weight to heavy weight like me....them was some GOOD brownies.....and YES they go great with Miller Lite (no thread drift on my choice of sparkling water please).....

Hope to see everyone next year........Randee, see you in a couple weeks at GA State!!

Randal

Great Fun! Squad 17 was a great squad to shoot with and full of hard workers. Fun stages with good RO's and match support to go along with it all. Have we announced dates for next year? Kayleigh and I are already looking forward to the trip!

To all of the match staff - thanks a bunch for a job very well done - great ROs, nice range, great food, great stages, ( I may even withdraw the POX on the memory stage designer ), and a smooth match. Sorry you folks had to shoot in the Friday rain ...

I'll be back next year.