Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision delta's website is down?

I have a back order for 147 9mm from PD dating back to early March. Every few months they send me a message telling me they are working on it, but thus far - no bullets at my door.

Am I the only person whose been waiting on PD like this? I'd like to hear if others have either had the same experience or if they've been fortunate enough to receive a delivery lately. :unsure:

I have a back order for 147 9mm from PD dating back to early March. Every few months they send me a message telling me they are working on it, but thus far - no bullets at my door.

Am I the only person whose been waiting on PD like this? I'd like to hear if others have either had the same experience or if they've been fortunate enough to receive a delivery lately. :unsure:

Same here, a backorder since April. I received one line responses that they were working on making more both times I emailed.

I placed a order for 18K of bullets around June 1st (2009). They have come in separate shipments ordered.....40 S/W (180 grn)...9mm (115 grn)...9mm(124 grn).....45 (230 grn). I bugged them....however, on the phone.

thanks for the update.

i ordered 4K of 115 9mm's from them. i waited about 2 months. then a nice lady with a HUGE draw called me "hun, i got your paper right here, we gonna get it fixed up now" :D

good people, just busy!

I figured they were just swamped with orders, so I'm using this waiting period as a patience testing device. They'll get here eventually, I just hope I can remember why I ordered them when they finally do arrive! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Ah! A perfect opportunity for me to vent! I recently received a bill from Precision Delta for a 5 month old order that I had canceled 4 months ago. To make things even better, I no longer live at the address where they shipped the ammo. Needless to say, I will not deal with them ever again.

I've recently ordered from them several times. Absolutely NO problems. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

A.T.

I had a gift certificate for $100 off that was going to expire this month so I placed an order for 2K of 9mm 147GR TMJ's and they called to let me know it would probably be Nov-Dec before they could ship. I don't care too much, but wanted to use the gift cert before it expires. It'll be interesting to see when they show up. At least they aren't trying to be tricky about the delays. R,

• 3 weeks later...

new guy here. maybe this will get thru. i have had order with PD for 147gr 9mm bullets since july 1. they keep telling me mid-october but when i talked with them yesterday, i was told they were not making anymore this year. They have been very nice about it though. I probably will make the switch to lead since jacketed bullets are rare as hen's teeth.

new guy here. maybe this will get thru. i have had order with PD for 147gr 9mm bullets since july 1. they keep telling me mid-october but when i talked with them yesterday, i was told they were not making anymore this year. They have been very nice about it though. I probably will make the switch to lead since jacketed bullets are rare as hen's teeth.

That stinks, will this bullet/primer/ammo shortage ever end? You would think that after 10 months of hoarding and what not, it would be over. :angry2: