Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me skills/you tube videos

shooterbenedetto

WTF is all i can say about my shooting performance. Here's my list of excuses: hurt my strong hand a week before, new trigger fitted but not tuned, no practice, blah blah blah.

The match was super fun though! lots of steel, fast movements and that one stage where we shot from a moving Gator! so bloody fun. Thanks to the Custer Mooseketeers for setting up this match.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match in fabulous weather! Gun is running well, I wish the shooter was. Saw some high paying risky situations I could exploit but I failed to deliver. No matter, at least I was brave/foolish enough to try it.

Always fun to shoot with squadmates that are better than you, gives you something to go after.
Thanks to Dave and crew for setting this match up!

No no-shoots, no-partials, total of ~350 rounds of ammo, 1700+ points, massive stage hit factors and all kinds of fun. This has to be the funnest match I've shot at. It's an outlaw, USPSA-like match put up by the Marysville Rifle Club to support the Hand-in-Hand Emergency Foster Care Organization. (http://www.handinhandkids.org)

Hosing match + no match pressure = TOTAL FUN!

No no-shoots, no-partials, total of ~350 rounds of ammo, 1700+ points, massive stage hit factors and all kinds of fun. This has to be the funnest match I've shot at. It's an outlaw, USPSA-like match put up by the Marysville Rifle Club to support the Hand-in-Hand Emergency Foster Care Organization. (http://www.handinhandkids.org)

Hosing match + no match pressure = TOTAL FUN!

I want to shoot this. Oh man lol

This level two USPSA match is organized once a year as part of our series/slot matches and counts for two. You need a minimum of four to be entered in the challenge to determine your eligibility for National slots.

It's a 181 round match with some really challenging stages which is good for my practice for the nationals. I'm not really happy with my performance, as there were some screw ups which I really need to not replicate again.
This match was organized by the Down Zero crew at the Renton Fish and Game Club.

USPSA Open Nationals 2015 Day One

My first Nationals and WOW. Now I understand why it's so challenging. The stages aren't elaborate but there's like a million ways of shooting them and the disaster factor is high! You have a high-risk option with huge payouts but really bad penalties if you screw up. The big boys risk it because their skill level let's them do so.

Was so-so with my shooting, had one stupid double feed which costed me 10 secs and 2 mikes.
On to day two!

Day Two started very early in the morning and I would like to call it, the Day of Slowness. I was super slow with everything and I'm not sure why. Perhaps I was trying to be careful. Had only two stupid mikes but time overall was really bad. I think I should speed up tomorrow :)

Day 3 was slightly better. Had some stupid mikes again and they were really stupid ones. I know what my problem is, 1) Gun shoots high at 25yrds (n00b) and don't rush off your shots on wide open static targets. I get too excited and throw a shot off an easy target. Done that 4-5 times this match.

Came in 58th overall. My best stage was a 10th place on Ultimatum and I was stoked as I beat a lot of top level shooters on it.
Had a ton of fun at the Nationals, it was a really rewarding experience seeing what national level stages and shooters are like, meeting great people, YouTube fans and meeting idols.
[media[
[/media]