Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me skills/you tube videos

shooterbenedetto

Production is HARD! So much work to align that damned iron sights! This was my 2nd time shooting in the Production Division and as you can see, I sucked! I only had one good stage and took 4th place which I was pretty proud of ;)

Anyway, looking forward to getting back to hosing in Open.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halloween is one of the best times of the year, a time where we all get to put on costumes and pretend to be someone/thing else. This year's Halloween Mini-Monster match was organized by the Down Zero crew and it was really fun!

I shot the entire match as Darth Vader. It was really hard to shoot while wearing the mask though but I had to do it.
Thanks to all of you who came in costumes!

• 2 weeks later...

That is cool.

I shot my first bigger standard division match today, only 3 stages because half the range was being used for something else but nearly 90 competitors. Using 357 sig because Australian gun laws make no sense.

Edited by dansedgli

I was mentally more sound for this match, no crappy no-shoots or mikes and edged out a decent performance. Too many extra shots though, it looks like I definitely need more shooting-on-the-move practice.

The classifier was a first for me. Never seen that shot ever, even on youtube.

The Movember Charity Match run by the DownZero crew is a yearly match to promote the awareness of Prostate Cancer. They combine the USPSA stage design principles but with IDPA scoring. It's a fun match for a good cause. If you're male above the age of 40, go get a yearly exam and start tracking your PSA levels. Early detection is the key to survival.

As for my match performance, it sucked. Well not quite, the stages were fun, I had some decent runs but I made a stupid decision to test some new primers and bombed stage 6. Since it's time+ scoring, that cost me the entire match.
So, learn from me, don't ever test anything at a match, big or small. :)

Edited by robot

• 3 weeks later...

SO FRIGGING WET & COLD!

I told myself not to shoot a match when it's cold and pouring after my disastrous Marysville USPSA match a few months ago, but how can I not shoot this? it's a charity match for kids.
Some really crappy stages as my dot was all over the place. Need to make my target smaller, instead of a full target, just focus on the A zone.
A couple of good ones but not good enough. Good to hear that this match raised $2,000 in cash for the charity. Awesome! Glad to be part of it.

• 2 weeks later...