Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SS/Production only match

Oak Ridge Practical Shooters will be hosting a Single-Stack/Production only match on July 18 (10:00 am). The match will be in Oak Ridge near Knoxville TN (east Tennessee). We will have seven stages and a round count of 200-250 rounds. There will be a cash payback within divisions if enough shooters attend. For match details, please contact me or check out the www.ORSAAP.com website.

Mark Dye

Edited by mark dye

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge Practical Shooters will be hosting a Single-Stack/Production only match on July 18 (10:00 am). The match will be in Oak Ridge near Knoxville TN (east Tennessee). We will have seven stages and a round count of 200-250 rounds. There will be a cash payback within divisions if enough shooters attend. For match details, please contact me or check out the www.ORSAAP.com website.

Mark Dye

Sounds Good to me..I'm in. All I need is a place to send the check. :cheers:

Walk up's are welcome but pre-registration would be appreciated. We would like to have a idea of how many to expect but if you have to make last minute decisions that's okay, just come on and shoot.

Susan is going to be out of town that weekend, I might try and make the trip up to shoot that one.

Now its getting interesting....you polish skinny mags :roflol:

Wanna split a hotel room? Never tried slicking up the skinny mag, but I wonder what they would look like if they were TiN coated. Probably look like a buncha gold on the ground after one of the 32 round steel stages! :roflol:

I might have to do a little cosmetic work on the skinny gun, make it all pretty, and shoot it in this match. I plan on shooting Production or SS for the rest of the year.

Susan is going to be out of town that weekend, I might try and make the trip up to shoot that one.

Now its getting interesting....you polish skinny mags :roflol:

Wanna split a hotel room? Never tried slicking up the skinny mag, but I wonder what they would look like if they were TiN coated. Probably look like a buncha gold on the ground after one of the 32 round steel stages! :roflol:

I might have to do a little cosmetic work on the skinny gun, make it all pretty, and shoot it in this match. I plan on shooting Production or SS for the rest of the year.

We will be at lake cumberland for my wife's continuing education. Not exactly closer but we will already be staying there.

At orsaap.com there is a link to the application form. Mailing address is on that form. There is a change from the original time shown on the flyer. To accomodate out-of-town shooters and walk-ups, the match will start promptly at 10 AM. Also, as we will need cash to make the "cash back awards", walk-ups will need to pay cash in lieu of a check. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. Thanks.

Edited by mjl

You guys are killing me. I am flying back to TN on the 11th and I'll be there til the 19th but I have a stinking wedding to go to on the 18th (day of the match) so I don't believe I can make it. Maybe I can beg to sneak away. :ph34r:

Mark Dye

Mark,

Wish I would be there, I have to be in Chicago for work Fri-Mon of the next week.

It will be awesome and you can count me in if you do it again though

PS congrats on the finish at Kettlefoot

Anybody got an address for this range? I don't need directions I need an address so that I can put it in the GPS.

Our entrance drive does not have an address; however put in 200 Hermitage Blvd, Oak Ridge. That will take you past our gated entrance which will be on your right.