Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEWLMAN

MikeFoley

Happy Birthday Cowboy Steve. Glad to see you have joined the club of people who get to spend their birthdays in third world Sh#*holes.

Edited by DKOL

Happy birthday buddy! 38? Who are you kidding?

I've spent many birthdays and anniversaries in 3d world places!

Great fun!

Have a good birthday. Looking forward to your return.

Dave

thanks guys!

Even though I am in a 3rd world shithole, I was able to enjoy a cuban cigar and a little capt morgan for my birthday! Just finished them up actually since I am 9.5 hrs ahead of you guys.

Steve

thanks guys!

Even though I am in a 3rd world shithole, I was able to enjoy a cuban cigar and a little capt morgan for my birthday! Just finished them up actually since I am 9.5 hrs ahead of you guys.

Steve

WOuld it really have mattered if your 9.5 hours ahead of us for you to be smoking a stogie and drinking rum? Happy birthday man! :cheers:

thanks guys!

Steve

WOuld it really have mattered if your 9.5 hours ahead of us for you to be smoking a stogie and drinking rum? Happy birthday man! :cheers:

:roflol:

Maybe he meant it wasn't his birthday yet here -- I bet that's it. He probably waited until the sun came up to crack the bottle...

Happy birthday Steve :cheers:

thanks guys!

Steve

Happy birthday Steve!

Cy