Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Arkansas Section MultiGun Championship

This match was great, R.O.s were awesome and stages were good. I had a great time at my first USPSA match and first time shooting irons. I'll be back and will probably bring some friends(If I have any this time next year). Unfortunatly I got thrown in with the optic guys by mistake so I'm looking foward to some results if any one knows where to find them.

Thanks Sheldon

PS. Pull both triggers on the coach gun! Squad 3 knows what I mean.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This match was great, R.O.s were awesome and stages were good. I had a great time at my first USPSA match and first time shooting irons. I'll be back and will probably bring some friends(If I have any this time next year). Unfortunatly I got thrown in with the optic guys by mistake so I'm looking foward to some results if any one knows where to find them.

Thanks Sheldon

The results should be on the Major or Local Match Results page on the the USPSA website. I just looked and they are not there yet. If I can get my hands on them, I'll just post it here.

I was planning on CRO'ing a stage but I have leg troubles... :wacko: maybe next year. :rolleyes:

Ron

It had TWO triggers? Man! I just kept yanking the one and followed the bird all the way down, where it died on it's own. I think points should be awarded when the bird commits suicide. :roflol:

And you still came in Second in Limited, not bad at all for your FIRST 3-gun match !!! :bow::bow::bow:

Congrats go out to Arkansas Section on another FINE 3-gun match. I'll go out on a limb and say the BEST USPSA 3-gun match available. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congrats to:

Teran Butler----Tactical Champ

Rodney May-----Limited Champ

James Darst-----Open Champ

Michael Fordyce--Heavy Metal Champ

Hop

It had TWO triggers? Man! I just kept yanking the one and followed the bird all the way down, where it died on it's own. I think points should be awarded when the bird commits suicide. :roflol:

Actually the stage gun with the two triggers didn't bother me, it was the other 8 shotgun stages since my Saiga only had one trigger.

Great match I will be back (hopefully) next year!

And you still came in Second in Limited, not bad at all for your FIRST 3-gun match !!! :bow::bow::bow:

Sandbagger!

Nice job Odie.

Mike

Odie stole my raffle ticket and then won a pistol. Really. I have witnesses.

Can't wait to see the results.

Chad

I just hope there's no pictures floating around of HOW I stole your ticket.

I'll never tell, but I do think we're married since "it" happened in Arkansas. Maybe just engaged, I'm not clear on all the local customs.

Chad

I'll never tell, but I do think we're married since "it" happened in Arkansas. Maybe just engaged, I'm not clear on all the local customs.

Chad

:roflol:

Arkansas jokes from someone in Mississippi...... This is the funniest thing I ever heard of!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Chad

Arkansas jokes from someone in Mississippi...... This is the funniest thing I ever heard of!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

I was grinning as I typed because I knew that comment was coming. If we can't joke with each other, who do we have? :blush:

Results up on USPSA under Major Match Results

Chad

I was grinning as I typed because I knew that comment was coming. If we can't joke with each other, who do we have? :blush:

Results up on USPSA under Major Match Results

so was mine! I am from Natchez my self. I just try not to let to many people know that! whoops did I really type that? :o

Glad everyone enjoyed the match. I'm already planning next year's event. Cleaned and oiled the coach gun. Selected some young 'birds' for Kamikaze training. Trying to figure how you could start a stage with a black powder muzzle loader.

(PM to Odie: In Arkansas, it takes very little to be deemed married. We also have a law that says when a couple gets a divorce, they remain first cousins.)

Results just got posted to USPSA Major Matches! Sorry for the delay.

If you liked the match, tell your friends and bring them next year. Although the weather was great (for August in Arkansas), I'll try to schedule it a little later next year. Too many conflicts this year. If there was anything you didn't like about the match, or have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know. brucebethell@sbcglobal.net I honestly want everyone's input to keep this as a great match.

Pump Daddy

Chad

Well, it was good for me, was it good for you?

Sandbagger!

Nice job Odie.

Mike

Hey Mr. Pinto,

You look more than a little nervous in this photo. Of course anyone standing with this group should be a little concerned.

(no animals were hurt during the filming of this match)

Mike

PS thanks for the shotgun shells that actually cycled......................

post-4672-1252016293_thumb.jpg

Edited by Godzilla

Sandbagger!

Nice job Odie.

Mike

Hey Mr. Pinto,

You look more than a little nervous in this photo. Of course anyone standing with this group should be a little concerned.

Mike

When Taran has his hand anywhere behind you, you should be nervous! :) I don't know why it looks that way, but it did in my pictures too. That was a great time. Thanks for the tips and tricks!

Sandbagger!

Nice job Odie.

Mike

Hey Mr. Pinto,

Mike

When Taran has his hand anywhere behind you, you should be nervous! :) I don't know why it looks that way, but it did in my pictures too. That was a great time. Thanks for the tips and tricks!

Dang Mike you do look a little puckered in the face. You really will do anything for a free hat won't you?

My first multigun with the boys in Arkansas and it was a blast!! Great stages, friendly ROs, and a hard-working squad.

Felt like I shot a decent match until I saw how much faster Taran shot than I did - pretty humbling to look at the scores with him at the top of almost every stage. Felt like I absolutely smoked a few stages and he still whipped me by 5 or 10 seconds(or more). Really cool to shoot against the top-tier guys just to see how you really stack up.

If I'm still around CONUS next year, I'll be there again.

Doug

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Great job to Odie, Mi Amigo!!! I didn't know you were going to go in to "IRON"... I might have to dust off my optic if you are in the mix! Last I heard you were going to 3-gun....just didn't catch the IRON part!

As for Mr. Pinto, Yall best leave him alone as he is getting good enough to have "someone elses name on his shirt" and as his amigo heads will roll when I get back! As for being nervous around "Lord Poofy Hair", Scout sure wanted to give him a kiss, Why should an Olympic shotgunner be any differnt??

Congratulations to all the division winner....yes even you of the "stop the gayness" campain!

B.T.W all of this post ids ment in fun...except the congratulations to Odie! Good Job!! KurtM

Felt like I shot a decent match until I saw how much faster Taran shot than I did - pretty humbling to look at the scores with him at the top of almost every stage. Felt like I absolutely smoked a few stages and he still whipped me by 5 or 10 seconds(or more). Really cool to shoot against the top-tier guys just to see how you really stack up.

You should have been in his squad. It was my first ever 3 gun match. About the only thing I came close to doing as fast as Taran was taping targets. He was fun to watch though especially for my first match.

Yeah, but seriously, you all better watch out for that Jesse guy. He can shoot for sure!

I was still actaully in shock for that picture! I actually saw Taran on the other side of a camera that day. That is enough to mess anyone up :). I joke! If you all have never shot with him, hopefully you get the chance. We had a couple new shooters and all day he offered help and tips. A real class act. He needs to shoot irons though!

M