Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

how's this for fun?

Spray_N_Prey

Interesting stage.

To make it legal for a match above Level 1, consider shielding T5 through T8 with walls if you want them to shoot only through the port. Otherwise they can be shot when visible.

Any plates on the star that do not fall but stop behind the no shoot will need to be considered no penalty misses.

Bill

you will be able to see the plates, one way or another. it will be a level 1 match. I will be shooting it with my revolver ;)

the stage states that you can start and place your magazines on ANY barrel in the stage. So just string them out!!

Edited by Spray_N_Prey

Using the no-shoot targets in front of the star could lead to a reshoot if a round goes through one and dislodges a plate.

If you have some true hardcover (steel) it would prevent that.

• 1 month later...

- You can get to freestyle pretty easy instead of dictating that the shots be taken through the port.

- If you do keep that port (Level I), consider moving it so the shots on those targets don't have other props/targets downrange of them. To the left of Barrel A might be good.

- You don't have anything to hide your DT/swinger at rest.

- The DT/swinger needs to use the same targets as the rest of the stage. No mixing.

- You have LOTS of sweet spots and shoot-through situations.

- You seem to have the opportunity to spread some of those targets around and avoid the 8-9 round "clumps". That would make it far more interesting, IMO.