Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This forum is so good in fact that I think we could start THE FORUM. It would have as moderators people who actually know what they are talking about, and who really give a hoot about keeping it civil. What would we call it?

Oh yeah, they already have it, it's called Obrian" Forums. :goof:

Let's see, I have either lurked or registered at:

HKPro

Park Cities Tactical

Glocktalk

MP Forum

CZ Forum

Beretta Forum

AR-15.com

SigForum

M1911.org

1911Forum

Could be others but I can't seem to recall (or care to).

If I'm not mistaken, BE.com is the last forum I have registered at. Wouldn't you know the last turned out to be the best. :cheers:

There are a few other forums that I check into, but seem to find myself spending more time here.

CAS City and The Open Range are where I look for Cowboy type stuff

Castboolits.com is where I go for bullet (boolit) casting and loads for the same

This is still the best for general competition and GREAT friends :cheers:

I regularly go to:

Calguns.net - Yeah I know, but it's a good place to find out what's going on locally. With recent court decisions, it's been a great resource.

Thehighroad.org and .us - A little more general, there has been some drama as late for ownership, but both pretty good boards.

The Cast Boolit forum - A recent addition to my reloading hobby..

CanadianGunNutz.com - I'm not from there but sometimes I travel, so it's good to see what's going on N of the border.

I occasionally go to:

Sig Forum

The Firing Line

The Cast bullet assn

m4carbine.net is a good source for info on 'black rifles'. ktog.org is THE source for Kel-Tecs. The pocket pistols, you know.

Sandman,

Top, I thought my M&P had a good trigger,too, until I got it back from Burwell. Just amazing & I thought the posters on the M&P forum had been drinking too much kool-aid!! I'll have a glass or two myself.

Well, you didn't ask for just gun forums so I'll throw a couple others out there. This is the best shooting/competition forum you'll find IMO. The Anandtech forums are good for good computer related info (I also enjoy building high end computers for friends and family) and Cdfreaks.com forums for all things related to burning/printing/media CD's, DVD's, BluRay, etc.

It wasn't me. But anyway, here's a pic of my Model 10. ;)

<----------------

How many threads can you read about "show us pictures of your Model 10"? Booooring.

Okay, I just gotta know who added the Model 10 reference under my avatar :roflol:

Edited by Bill Nesbitt

How many threads can you read about "show us pictures of your Model 10"? Booooring.

Okay, I just gotta know who added the Model 10 reference under my avatar :roflol:

My M10 is better looking than your M10...

My M10 is better looking than your M10...

Exactly! Hey, but mine has grips with diamonds around the screw holes :lol:

Snipersonline.org is a great source of info for th members here who are L.E.O.s (Sorry civilian guys/gals).

Good info to be had out there on various highpower rifle forums.

This place has a LOT of good info but sometimes you gotta drink from more than one well to quench your thirst.

JK