Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Small Pistol Primers

TM262

25K from a small bike/reloading shop. Federal SRP @ $127.50/5K out the door. Of course they have no more and I'm told if they get more the price will be much more. Bought a 4# jug of N320 for $87.00 out the door. New price for N320 is $107.00.

CYa,

Pat

How about this for sticker shock?

A local store in the Atlanta area has primers (one of the few) and they have taken this opportunity to jack their prices up to $44.99 a thousand. However, you do get to choose between Federal or Winchester for that price.

$27 - $34 recently but lately nothing.

Gunshows have seen prices of $44 and $50 - Pass and yes I remember those folks and do not even look at what they have to offer now.

Should just order some from Midway USA and they will come in eventually.

Got desperate and bought a quantity of WSPs (old, white box stock) from a Gun Shop in College Station for $37/K plus tax. It sucks paying a 50% premium, but the choice was pay the price or stop shooting.

I've got 20K on backorder from PV - they'll get here eventually (I hope).

I stopped at two shops in Rock Springs, WY today looking for small rifle primers. One shop didn't have ANY primers and the other one had CCI large pistol magnum and Fed SP. $53.99/1K, take your choice. FWIW, I didn't buy any.