Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

20-20 show

JKSNIPER

Obviously anti-gun show on tv (20/20) tonight.

They could not possibly have stacked the so called "experiment" any better to ensure failure.

They claim to have sought the NRA's comments but reported that the NRA had "No comment" I find that hard to believe.

Very upsetting that people who claim to be reporters of the news manipulate it to produce the results they want.

Also claims made of police undergoing "months" of firearms training.

If you added up all the days in an officers (average LEO) entire career spent on the range over the span of a 30 year career it STILL would probably not qualify to call it "Months of training" and would probably fall somewhere between 1-2 months of training.

Very upsetting that LEOs participated in this propaganda.

Burns me up.

Ok......I'm going to my happy place now....

JK

I agree ..it was a stacked deck..doomed to fail :angry2:

I bet their best trained guy could not beat a high D class shooter in skill

This kind of Anti American and Anti firearm crap is just what I have come to expect from 60 minutes and 20/20...among others :angry2:

A very angry Jim!!

I agree ..it was a stacked deck..doomed to fail :angry2:

I bet their best trained guy could not beat a high D class shooter in skill

This kind of Anti American and Anti firearm crap is just what I have come to expect from 60 minutes and 20/20...among others :angry2:

A very angry Jim!!

Didn't see it.

I was listening to Mr. Levin.

Cheers!

FM

Even my not so gun friendly fiance noticed that they were always up front and center, and for some reason put in extra long shirts with mechanic gloves on.

Really sad to see this called and experiment and that a law enforcement agency participated. I would have rather them just say, we wish people wouldnt carry, and have left it at that.

That episode sucked :angry:

It was an 'experiment' programmed to fail.

The 'good guys' were not given adequate time to draw from a holster concealed by an extra long shirt and using gloves;

The 'good guys' were ambushed by a second shooter;

The 'bad guy' was already conditioned in the use of 'sims' and protected from hits (much lower anxiety level & no pain penalty);

The 'bad guy' only had to look for the non-moving target trying to lift up their shirt;

I wish the department I work for will give us months and months of firearms training ;)

Anti-gun media :angry: hate them

I don't know what y'all are talking about. I can't tell you how many times I've had an unfamiliar gun, a shirt long enough to be a dress, gloves and a helmet and had to defend myself with squib rounds against a expert marksman in a classroom situation. Oh yeah, I store my guns loaded in the kid's toy chest, too. Who doesn't?

Why, what could be more objective?

</sarcasm>

It was as biased as I expected the show to be. I was not surprised.

As much as I am in favor of the 2nd amendment, I do not favor un-trained, un-practiced, lower IQ individuals carrying. Go hang out at a local public gun range or store and you will see what I mean.

It was as biased as I expected the show to be. I was not surprised.

As much as I am in favor of the 2nd amendment, I do not favor un-trained, un-practiced, lower IQ individuals carrying. Go hang out at a local public gun range or store and you will see what I mean.

+ 1, I am surprised we don't have more accidents than we do at Public Ranges.

That show ticked me off to no end. We all know that the media has a strong liberal slant, but this was absolutely ridiculous!!! This was absolutely a setup from the beginning, as many of y'all have already said.