Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Pro-Am Championship UPDATE

Hello everyone,

The 2009 Pro-Am is shaping up to be another great match. I've gotten a lot of questions about this year's stages, and whether or not last year's scenarios would be making a comeback.

Well, I've decided to bring back 2 stages from 2008. Which ones will be up to you! I've attached the stages to refresh your memories! By the end of this week, whichever 2 stages are in the lead will be making a comeback for 2009.

Just so you know, I've been forced to cut Thursday from the schedule due to low sign-up numbers. I hope that the 100+ entries from last year who aren't yet signed up for 2009 are simply waiting last minute.

Remember, you can shoot Limited AND Open this year. They will be two separate matches and they will each be shot in half days...Limited from 7:30am - 12:00pm and Open from 1:00pm - 5:30pm. Squads will be much smaller this year...limited to 8 shooters.

Thanks for your help. I hope to see you ALL at the 2009 Pro-Am Championship!

Phil Strader

Match Director

2009 Pro-Am

post-786-1238977230_thumb.jpg

post-786-1238977246_thumb.jpg

post-786-1238977255_thumb.jpg

post-786-1238977267_thumb.jpg

post-786-1238977276_thumb.jpg

post-786-1238977287_thumb.jpg

post-786-1238977303_thumb.jpg

post-786-1238977313_thumb.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I should've thought of the only vote once thing. Just post your poll vote for your ONE favorite, and feel free to post your #2 pick here. I'll be able to keep up with everything.

See you in June!

Stage #5 - "Movin on Up" as my second vote.

After shoveling 10"of fresh heavy snow this morning I'm really looking forward to Tulsa in June!

Ya, snow in April sucks big time. We got like 5 inches here.

You should move up north, dis not get any!!

stages one and three, without a doubt.

I sold the stars from last year, if we do this one again I WILL make them larger this year!

Tom

Edited for spelling

Edited by Tom D

Hello everyone,

The 2009 Pro-Am is shaping up to be another great match. I've gotten a lot of questions about this year's stages, and whether or not last year's scenarios would be making a comeback.

Well, I've decided to bring back 2 stages from 2008. Which ones will be up to you! I've attached the stages to refresh your memories! By the end of this week, whichever 2 stages are in the lead will be making a comeback for 2009.

Just so you know, I've been forced to cut Thursday from the schedule due to low sign-up numbers. I hope that the 100+ entries from last year who aren't yet signed up for 2009 are simply waiting last minute.

Remember, you can shoot Limited AND Open this year. They will be two separate matches and they will each be shot in half days...Limited from 7:30am - 12:00pm and Open from 1:00pm - 5:30pm. Squads will be much smaller this year...limited to 8 shooters.

Thanks for your help. I hope to see you ALL at the 2009 Pro-Am Championship!

Phil Strader

Match Director

2009 Pro-Am

Since I've gotten this question a lot this week, here are the number of slots left for the match:

LIMITED

Friday AM - 42

Saturday AM - 39

Sunday AM - 14 amateur/8 Pro

OPEN

Friday PM - 68

Saturday PM - 49

Sunday PM - 37 amateur/9 Pro

I was hoping for better numbers than this, but my loss will be your gain! Most of the sponsors are really coming through. How cool will it be to be able to visit two prize tables in one night???

Since I announced this match so early last year, I will be enforcing the May 5th deadline. Any match applications postmarked after this date will incur a $35 late fee.

There are plenty of slots left, but I've got a feeling that this month is going to be busy with registrants.

Phil

Thanks to those who voted.

It looks like Stages 3 & 5 won out for 2009. I'm working on the other stages now. For those of you who wanted to submit stage designs, now is the time. I should have the 2009 stages finished by next week. If I like yours better, I'll use them!

May 5th is the early registration deadline!

Phil

It looks like Stages 3 & 5 won out for 2009. I'm working on the other stages now. For those of you who wanted to submit stage designs, now is the time. I should have the 2009 stages finished by next week. If I like yours better, I'll use them!

Phil

Will the par times for these 2 stages be the same as last year?

Phil

Will the par times for these 2 stages be the same as last year?

They will be for Limited. Expect a second or two taken off for Open.

Sunday only has 10 amateur slots left!

Here are the sponsors who have committed thus far:

Smith & Wesson

Glock

Sig Sauer

La Rue Tactical

Surefire

Millennium Custom

Gargoyle

Weapons Shield

ESP America

Safariland

CPWSA

Ion Bond

Detonics

GT Targets

Drazy Metal Works

Secure Firearm Products

STI

Ruger

These folks have combined to contribute $26,000 to the prize table thus far. Clearly, there's a LOT of work left to be done on the sponsorship side, but I'm working on it.

I've attached the current squad lists. You'll be able to tell that there's a lot of room left for Limited on Friday and Saturday, and PLENTY of room in Open across the board.

Thanks, and we hope to see you in June!

Phil

Squad_Lists.zip

Edited by gmshtr

Sunday only has 10 amateur slots left!

Here are the sponsors who have committed thus far:

Smith & Wesson

Glock

Sig Sauer

La Rue Tactical

Surefire

Millennium Custom

Gargoyle

Weapons Shield

ESP America

Safariland

CPWSA

Ion Bond

Detonics

GT Targets

Drazy Metal Works

Secure Firearm Products

STI

Ruger

These folks have combined to contribute $26,000 to the prize table thus far. Clearly, there's a LOT of work left to be done on the sponsorship side, but I'm working on it.

I've attached the current squad lists. You'll be able to tell that there's a lot of room left for Limited on Friday and Saturday, and PLENTY of room in Open across the board.

Thanks, and we hope to see you in June!

Phil

Sweet. Hopefully the prize table is as good as last year. The top three in each division got guns if I remember right...

See ya all there,

Craig