Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XD Trigger job?

Garrett

a fellow shooter at our club had his done by Springfield. GREAT trigger...but pricey. I've only read/heard about Canyon Creek, but all I've read/heard has been 100% positive. I just don't know how much they are.

I had someone ask me about where to go for a trigger job on his Springfield XD. Any suggestions?

Anyone in the Phoenix area work on these?

We work on them but if you want someone local, try the Scottsdale Gun Club.

I have two of them done by Mr Springer and they are awesome! The one on my 45 feels better than any 1911 I have.

Marty Kolodziej at Accuracy Speaks is doing exceptional XD triggers. His shop is located at Rio Salado Sportsman's Club in Mesa, AZ 480-373-9499

Or reach him through the shop email address which is derrick.martin@att.net Beware, they're busy.

Jim

Marty at Accuracy Speaks is great choice for local work. He does an outstanding job with all kinds of gunsmiting and his xd trigger jobs are no exception. http://www.accuracyspeaks.com/

Frank Glenn is also local. He defiantly knows what he is doing.

http://www.glenncustom.com/

If you use either of them, I know that you will be more than pleased.

As always I would be more then happy to help you out.

~Daniel

• 1 month later...

XDM

I have a Springerized XD Tactical 40 and love it.
Wow I finaly get to write something , Here in n.e. ga. there is a few good smiths that do great work on XDM's I love my XDM 40 . I put TFO sights on mine for the old eyes lol.

Marty Kolodziej at Accuracy Speaks is doing exceptional XD triggers. His shop is located at Rio Salado Sportsman's Club in Mesa, AZ 480-373-9499

Or reach him through the shop email address which is derrick.martin@att.net Beware, they're busy.

Jim

+1 for Marty. Robbie Leatham is using his trigger now.

Marty at Accuracy speaks in Mesa AZ does XD trigger jobs that second are 2nd to none! Check out Robleathem.com on his blog

to see what he thinks about his XD work. No buddy knows the XD better than TGO. Marty's a great guy and turn around fast.

Oh yea life time warrantee came with mine!

dcalvert

• 3 weeks later...