Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's a..........

Coolduckboy

It's a Boy. My Fiance and I went down to the Hospital to get her ultrasound done and 45 minutes later found out it is a boy. Dawson, is expected to be delivered August 12th. We are very excited for our new member of the family and hopefully everything will go well. Had some great shots of his Spinal cord and saw his heart and looks very healthy. Damn kid is very very very active. During the whole thing it was moving, crossing his legs and tossing turning. it was crazy. When we went in for her first ultrasound he was also active, which at 8 1/2 is pretty surprising. 20 more weeks to go and It still hasn't hit me very hard but i know it will soon.

Well I will keep you guys updated as I get information.

Thanks

I'm in the same boat with you brother. Just found out my first is gonna be a little girl. We found out last week. We are now at 21 weeks and expecting in mid August. We named her Kendall Reese. I grasp it more and more each and every day. I never imagined myself in my shoes but its turning out to be an awesome journey.

Congrats and good luck with you and yours. :cheers:

It's a Boy.
We find out in 8 more days, We are both counting the days.!
Just found out my first is gonna be a little girl.

Congrats guys!!

I can't belive my oldest is six already. Those kids will be in school before you know it!! Enjoy every minute you have with them.

When I found out we were having a boy, I had to keep it a secret from my wife--she didn't want to ruin the surprise at birth. Well......I told a friend of mine. And I told him that he coudln't tell a soul and not even my wife knew the gender of the child she was carrying. About a month later, we all went out to dinner because we were moving out of state. And as my friend's wife got out of the car, she spotted my wife in the parking lot of the Texas Road House. She then proceeded to yell, "Congratulations, I hear you having a boy!!!" My soul left my body for a few seconds.

If the Mrs. doesn't want to know, it's best you don't know either.

Again, Congrats guys! It's a wonderful thing. :cheers::cheers:

We both wanted to find out since it is our first we wanted to make sure we bought everything needed. Dawson Lovell, is his name. Might changed to Dawson Drake but probably won't. It is very exciting to see all my family come up and support and i am very lucky to have that. It put me at ease when i see everyone trying to help and making sure we will have everything needed when he comes.

Congratulations 00built and waxman. Good luck to both.

Congratulations! My wife and I are expecting our 2nd child on July 7th. We went to the 20 week ultrasound, and the wife was unsure if she wanted to find out the sex of the baby. We told the tech that I wanted to know, but that my wife was unsure. After we were done, my wife asks if the tech could tell the sex. The gal kinda nastily tells us that if we don't ask and there is no medical reason to find out she doesn't look. I thought I was asking earlier by telling her I wanted to know. Oh well, it will be a surprise. We were glad to see the 10 toes and 10 fingers etc.

You will have a blast with Dawson. Better start setting aside half of your shooting budget, cause if you don't get him his own he will own yours.

Randy

We were offered the chance to know when we were expecting, Decided against. all we cared was that everything was in order. Picked a girl name and a boy name and have never looked back.

Interesting aside, we have a friend whose brother and Sister-in-law were expecting about the same time as us. (13 years ago) Everything was in order all throughout the pregnancy. Went in for a final check-up the day befer the 'due date' and the doc says, OK, that one is good and in position, so is the other one.

WHAT???!!!?????

Yup, they found out they were having twins the day before they did! And this was after a very carefully monitored pregnancy as they were somewhat at risk. So, all isn't always as it seems. But the good news is they were both ok, just had to go out and double up on all the stuff they had.

I think that not knowing which you'll have is a good part of the preparation as for the next, rest of your life time, you will never be quite sure anyway of what you're in for.

Jim

Congrats!

Dawson, huh. Na, can't tell you're a shooter... I love it.

That is kinda how we named him. We were going through the names of the gun companies (it was amusing) and came to Dawson Precision and the fiance liked it. so we kept it. My 2nd favorite was Tripp but we couldn't come to a compromise on that one.

Its going to be great when he comes of age to shoot and stuff...... Be able to use the excuses, " I need to order some more gun parts for him to shoot" oh yes, i can't wait. :devil:

Congrats!

Dawson, huh. Na, can't tell you're a shooter... I love it.

That is kinda how we named him. We were going through the names of the gun companies (it was amusing) and came to Dawson Precision and the fiance liked it. so we kept it. My 2nd favorite was Tripp but we couldn't come to a compromise on that one.

Its going to be great when he comes of age to shoot and stuff...... Be able to use the excuses, " I need to order some more gun parts for him to shoot" oh yes, i can't wait. :devil:

So......is his middle name going to be 'Precision'????? :roflol:

Congratulations to all! Our oldest boy, Briley, just turned 3. Bet you can't tell who built my favorite limited gun :D . Believe it or not, it was my wife's idea - I'd never have had the nerve to mention it even if I'd thought of it. We also have a 5-month-old boy, Ethan. Went with a more traditional name the second time around.

They are fun and definitely life-changing. Good luck, and enjoy every minute you can with them. Time sure flies, and their birthdays seem to come too fast.