Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Breaking Bad

Jman

Some favorite scenes, and their have been many...

From the first and second seasons.

Of course "fulminated mercury".

The old man left in the Tuco's shack after Hank dispatched him.

ding...ding...ding :roflol:

And the turtle...WOW, shocker of a scene.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What a show! If this is the season ender how stinkin long do we have to wait for it to start again!!!

Good question. At least 6 months...maybe. Ouch.

• 1 year later...

Just a bump for any discussion of the current Season 4. I just got caught up after watching seasons 1-3 in a week or so. Excellent show!

They also got renewed for a 5th season which will be the last.

Edited by SJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are three seasons of this show on Netflix now and the fourth is ending this coming Sunday on AMC. The last episode was so intense I felt like it was only 15 minutes long. Watching Walts journey continually reminds me of Heart of Darkness. He has decended into the drug world and has become so entangled in it that he is indistinguishable from it. I can't wait to see where this goes.

-ld

I thought the season finale was going pretty slow and then....

BOOM! So long Gus. He made a great bad guy. Of course "bad guy" is sort of a relative term with this show. Is there any redemption for Walt after that finale? He has slipped pretty far across the line now. I know I will be revved up to watch season 5 when it comes around.

I thought the season finale was going pretty slow and then....

BOOM! So long Gus. He made a great bad guy. Of course "bad guy" is sort of a relative term with this show. Is there any redemption for Walt after that finale? He has slipped pretty far across the line now. I know I will be revved up to watch season 5 when it comes around.

+1

great ending!

I heard that the directors wrapped everything up since they weren't sure they'd have another season.

Personally, I'd rather that the show die while it is still good than get played out until no one wants to see it anymore.

The directors know what they are doing so hopefully the show doesn't jump the shark.

Walt and the berries was a stretch for sure. Gus, perfectionist till the end was pitch perfect, crazy funny too. I was waiting for Mike to show up at the end, pissed for getting dumped south of the border.

Not the best season of BB but still miles ahead of the rest IMO. It will be back the summer of 2012. Final season I would guess. I think Walt and Jesse are out shopping for used RV's.

Jim