Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why break "man laws"?

I'll preface this with the fact that I'm the new guy here in the office...and I like my new job.

We have a guy that daily, make that multiple times daily, breaks "the code".

If you love you significant other and want to tell them so Great!...but DON'T drone on about it when I can't help but hear, or all of us can hear it in the office.

Say this in the most sickening lovey dovey baby talk voice your inner man can muster...and it won't be close...

"sweet heart...you know how much I love you...I love you sooo much sweet heart....oh sweet heart...oh sweet heart..."

This is NOT some kid but a 45+ YO male! And he doesn't even try to lower his voice. I mean Man Up dude!

I won't even go into the personal female issues he discusses on the phone....ACCCCKKK!!

Am I on candid camera?

I try not to be rude to people - but I also tend to tell it like it is --- I'm about to give him the "guy speach" Should I remind him first or just start the rant?

I would have put this in the hate area but I needed some input on this most pressing of "man matter".

It is like witnessing some one driving the wrong way on a one way street...you have to tell them!

I'm feeling a little sick... :sick:

<<<I'm trying to get a good recording of him on my phone too>> :devil::ph34r:

Before I can render an opinion :rolleyes:

I will require a picture of the wife or girl friend, to determine just what level of a$$ kissing would be Worth it :roflol:

Sorry :blush: ...I couldnt resist :devil:

Jim

Jim-

You are a very wise man...I'm thinking it could go either way...very hot or very scary...

All I know is that she is a russian bride...I haven't figured out if she came parcel post or not...

Thanks for the help!

She could be the model from the old tv comercial

You know the one....Morning Veear....Evnink Veear....da da da dada a a

Jim

I'm thinking more along the lines of russian shot put team...

I remember the 'morning wear/evening wear' commercial. Totally funny. (the difference being the addition of the flashlight.....) :D

This jerk has no class, mouthing all that stupid mush in public at the top of his voice. Record him then go to your boss with it.

Then go to YouTube, like the guy said. :lol:

On the other hand, who knows WHO's really on the other end of the line there. Eeeww. :ph34r:

I remember the 'morning wear/evening wear' commercial. Totally funny. (the difference being the addition of the flashlight.....) :D

This jerk has no class, mouthing all that stupid mush in public at the top of his voice. Record him then go to your boss with it.

On the other hand, who knows WHO's really on the other end of the line there. Eeeww. :ph34r:

Hope it is not the boss! :surprise:

Hope it is not the boss! :surprise:

Wow! Wouldn't that be fine 'How Do You Do"?

Woopsie... :huh:

You might be overlooking a couple of explainable possibilities, he is 45 bald and fat, she is 19 and hot and needs attention(if you can't understand this wait until your 45, bald, and fat), maybe he is talking to his dog, don't bust on a man for loving his dog, explains the kiddie talk, (you do it to)

Either way it does sound out of bounds, but it might be explainable and all he has to do is keep it to himself, and provide pictures so everyone smiles and nods.

I'm going to lay low I've decided...he seems to be a bit...odd and conspiratorial...one of those who neighbors would say "I never would have expected him" just because he looks like white bread.

...talk with him about current affairs you'd better have while to spend...I don't make that mistake anymore...

<<head down>> :ph34r:

...did I mention he's a big "trek-y"...