Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 6" Blaster

ogiebb

Thanks Guys...Yep the Gun was built by the man who has the patience of a Saint ...Jim Anglin , he put up with all my questions and abuse on this project hopefully he still builds me that Open Gun.. :roflol:

right Jim :unsure:

Edited by ogiebb

Thanks Guys...Yep the Gun was built by the man who has the patience of a Saint ...Jim Anglin , he put up with all my questions and abuse on this project hopefully he still builds me another Open Gun.. :roflol:

Sweeet! I love my Anglin 6"er!

Out of curiosity - that's the Enos curve trigger, right? What's the advantage of that profile verses flat or the normal curve?

Out of curiosity - that's the Enos curve trigger, right? What's the advantage of that profile verses flat or the normal curve?

I believe to position your finger where it does not brush against the trigger guard or bottom of frame. Depending where your finger is touching that's where you position the curve part of the insert.

Nice August!!

Whats the weight of the slide and have you shot it yet?

Yosh,

i did not check out the weight of the slide yet but the entire gun weighs from 36.9-37 oz

im going to try to zero in the sights this Sat and shoot it on a local match on Sunday..

Sweet, did you have it hard chromed right away?

Jim shot a couple of hundred rounds thru it to make sure it functions fine and then sent it straight to Daniel of Platetacular for their cobalt finish...ive had my share 1911/and STI/SV pistols, what i really like about the gun the most is the Fitting of the frame,slide and barrel..... it feels so solid

Looking good bro... And you may have beat me to posting pics, but don't forget I still got my 6" Anglin gun a month before you!! :roflol:

Dont Forget...the first one was suppose to be mine i just let you have it har har :roflol:

Im still not talking to you because youre not shooting this Sundays Match

Edited by ogiebb