Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New GM and Master

KGentry

I want to congratulate my co-captain of Team Rudy Project for making GM Open today - Don Hardy

Don has been shooting for over a decade and deserves the move up! He has worked harder than any shooter I know to promote our sport in every way possible and deserves nothing but the best.

James Gill on our Team has moved up to B Open - I am sure most of you have read his story in Front Site. Shooting less than 8 months and 5 operations to his leg he is moving right along with his plan - it is a challenge to shoot with one leg and one eye for numerous reasons but you never hear him say a thing about it other than I will beat that guy next time - he is a competitive giant in my book and we are proud to have him on our team.

I moved up to Master today after shooting open for 2 years and could not be happier - now comes the time when I have to start going back to the GYM! Man!!!! hahahahaha

Thanks for reading !!!

Doug - We have a great classifier match coming this weekend to Alpha Mikes - Shoot with us and you will magically make A!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Thanks Damon - I will look for you at DT and Space City - You can squad with us now :roflol:

Doug - We have a great classifier match coming this weekend to Alpha Mikes - Shoot with us and you will magically make A!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Thanks Damon - I will look for you at DT and Space City - You can squad with us now :roflol:

Thanks Kevin !