Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GI JOE & Transformers 2

Mike Dame

I'm with you! My oldest son is 6, and watching him/talking to him about transformers is very cool too me.

It's like reliving my childhood sorta, and I liked GI Joe tremendously when I was his age, so maybe we can find common ground with something else now.

BTW, our parents were right, the GEEK's do make more money!

The first transformers was almost unwatchable if not for the special effects. I don't suppose this will be any better.

I wonder how long before it come out on DVD ?

What are you talking about ??? :huh:<_<

The plot was great, the cast was awesome, the music was killer, the cinematography was excellent. I cant wait to see the new one.

The first transformers was almost unwatchable if not for the special effects. I don't suppose this will be any better.

I wonder how long before it come out on DVD ?

What are you talking about ??? :huh:<_<

The plot was great, the cast was awesome, the music was killer, the cinematography was excellent. I cant wait to see the new one.

The only thing I didn't like that much, and I'm stretching the didn't like part, is it was kind of hard to keep up with the bot on bot fight scenes. They kind of blurred together. Other than that I thought it was very well done and my non-sci fi loving wife liked it a lot as well.

I felt theat Transformers was weak. Special effects, yeah, but weak story, weak acting, and nominal directing. I think that Shia LaBeouf got the role for his surprised/scared look... that is all he has. But, it was a Michael Bay movie....and he did do the sequel. (I am not a big fan as you can tell ;) )

G.I. Joe really surprised me, I thought it looked pretty good although I had not heard of the Director until I looked him up on IMDB. I see he did "The Mummy Returns" one of (imo) the absolute worst films I have ever seen. Hopefully this wil lbe good.

"Weak story" ??? Oh my gosh ............... <_<

What's weak about two extraterrestrial clans struggling for control of the most powerful object in the universe (the Allspark) who have come to Earth in search of it. Meanwhile a young high-school kid buys his first car, finds himself dating an unbelievably hot girlfriend, saves the world from certain destruction by transforming robots, AND gets an A- on a history report.

:blink:

• 3 weeks later...