Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seeing my new friend Francisco on TV!

kgunz11

A star is born.

Handsome young man, must be his mother's genes!!! :devil:

We know that's for sure! I've met his mom and she is one beautiful lady. Her eyesight must not be too good considering she married Nemo but nobody's perfect. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

That boy is a babe magnet and he can shoot to boot!

Saw his smiling face on Shooting USA's coverage of the MGM AMU Junior Camp.

I'm sure he makes his Dad Nemo very proud!

:cheers:

Very proud for sure! :D The lessons have definitely stuck because he gets better and better. :bow:

It was a very good show. That type of exposure only helps motivate the youngens more.

Mami's :wub: genes definitely helped putting together a MUCH IMPROVED version of a Colón, but most of all she must have contributed the shooting skills to the mix, as well. The kid moves like a mouse while dad looks more like an 18-wheeler with a couple of flat tires... <_<

Cori, let's not talk about wives eyesight, you crazy Italian! I'm not the only one who married up... ;)

Cori, let's not talk about wives eyesight, you crazy Italian! I'm not the only one who married up... ;)

Boy, that's for damned sure. Thank God the LOML has a soft spot for abandonned puppies and Italians who are a few bricks short of a full load. Why she has put up with me for 35 years is a mystery to me. ;)

Edited by XD Niner

I really enjoyed watching the episode last night--I actually ordered up TOC just so I could see it on my new TV! (We finally have Direct TV after just using rabbit ears for the past 20 years.)

I recognized several juniors I know, along with several of their parents I know. Looks like this was a really great event!

I've heard great things about Francisco from my son and on these forums, but haven't met him (or Nemo) yet. Hopefully I'll bump into him sometime this year. He looked great on the show! :cheers:

I sure hope they got some video of Nick, preferably an interview. I had the pleasure of speaking with him on several occasions and was very impressed. You two have many reasons to be proud.

I've heard great things about Francisco from my son and on these forums, but haven't met him (or Nemo) yet. Hopefully I'll bump into him sometime this year. He looked great on the show! :cheers:

Nick also is a fine young gentleman and an excellent shooter, Cesar. He smoked that stage in the show too (at least it sounded great :D ) It was a pleasure to meet him and Queen K at Benning. Look forward to meeting the rest of the family. :cheers:

Congratulations to Nemo and all the others who had children at the camp and on the show! It'll be nice to see them in the coming years and watch their names move right on up the lists. It's also good to see the AMU, DPMS, the Outdoor Channel and other sponsors contributing to our sport and particularly the juniors. Good job.