Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not much talk here.

With 251 entries in the match (Compared to last year) this is HUGE !!!!

I know more than 7 or 8 BE'rs are going.

HOP

I'm shooting Saturday morning.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse my noobie question, but do you only shoot one time slot or do you need to be there for multiple slots?

ETA: Do you need to be classified? I've shot 5 production matches but USPSA has not updated since the first two.

Edited by Junglerott

1. Your shoot in a single, densely packed half day of fun.

2. Plenty of slots left, though the weekend slots are sparse (we've had a few cancellations so there are some)

3. You do not need to be classified (just a USPSA member or member of an IPSC eligible weekend). There is no prize table for "U".

Contact me directly if you want to get in - you can pay at the match. If you book a slot and pull a no-show, expect retribution when registration for the 2010 match rolls around. If you are not from NY you should have a match confirmation letter with you that I can fax (the last date I check the PO box prior to the match is next Tuesday)

Rob

Excuse my noobie question, but do you only shoot one time slot or do you need to be there for multiple slots?

ETA: Do you need to be classified? I've shot 5 production matches but USPSA has not updated since the first two.

Since this match is set up as a half day format, you will only shoot in the half day for which you are registered.

USPSA runs their classifier program one time per month at about the 15th. If you do not see your classifier results up there, then it is possible that they were not sent in to USPSA from the matches you shot.. I suggest checking with the match director from the match(es) you shot.

You can shoot as Unclassified.

1. Your shoot in a single, densely packed half day of fun.

2. Plenty of slots left, though the weekend slots are sparse (we've had a few cancellations so there are some)

3. You do not need to be classified (just a USPSA member or member of an IPSC eligible weekend). There is no prize table for "U".

Contact me directly if you want to get in - you can pay at the match. If you book a slot and pull a no-show, expect retribution when registration for the 2010 match rolls around. If you are not from NY you should have a match confirmation letter with you that I can fax (the last date I check the PO box prior to the match is next Tuesday)

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I will let you know tomorrow.

Eric

Another shooter and I are driving up Friday morning, 5 hrs +/-, shooting Friday afternoon, and driving home Friday night. Long day ahead of us. :yawn:

Edited by JTew

Woah, it looks like it went up to 253 entries...almost a 50 person increase from last year. Never shot at Area 7 before so I'm very excited! Will be shooting Friday AM...and will probably have videos up by early Saturday morning... :cheers:

Woah, it looks like it went up to 253 entries...almost a 50 person increase from last year. Never shot at Area 7 before so I'm very excited! Will be shooting Friday AM...and will probably have videos up by early Saturday morning... :cheers:

What squad? If I can get out there it will be on Fri. AM.

Ammo on the way to the Hotel, Day off work scheduled (we work 4 ten hour days so I only miss one day ;) ) Hotel room rechecked and confirmed, airline ticket confirmed, car confirmed. Now just waiting for Thursday.

Hop

You might want to swap to 35, not often do you get to shoot with a WORLD Champion. :cheers:

Hop

Oh, you don't worry about that, I'll be sure to sneak a peek when you guys are shooting next week. If I was in your squad my jaw would be on the floor half the time...not good for my health. :)