Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Space City Challenge 2009

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You gotta make it out Trace! Wish you could be on our squad (9)...

Jay,

I'll be shooting on Sunday, are you still going to be around?

Yup! Damon and I will be at the range Sunday to watch ya shoot bro- don't get nervous now! :lol:

No reason to get nervous!!! With all the advice/support I have this time, I won't have a replay of the DTC :cheers:

I will be there with Rock to watch you shoot on every stage - I am sure you will do well and win your class right? No pressure or anything :goof:

Well, the rain held out until after the RO shoot was over... My luck is improving. :rolleyes: Although it is absolutely POURING now.

Pretty good stages. Most of them have multiple options, only one IIRC cut and dried/pretty much one obvious way to tackle it.

See ya'll tomorrow.

Well, the rain held out until after the RO shoot was over... My luck is improving. :rolleyes: Although it is absolutely POURING now.

Pretty good stages. Most of them have multiple options, only one IIRC cut and dried/pretty much one obvious way to tackle it.

See ya'll tomorrow.

Yup..that is what I saw too. Should be a fun match despite the weather tomorrow..although it looks to be passing through! Maybe it will be ok tomorrow. :unsure:

It was nice to meet you today Ken. :)