Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FN SCAR

ajg308

Is it better than the HK 556?

It is in the sense that the SCAR is available. No one knows if a semi-auto HK416 will be sold in the US. Heck, look how long it is taking to get the Magpul/Bushmaster ACR to market.

Had my hands on a HK 416 last week. They are for sale, just not very many of them. My business partner paid a chunck of change for it too. Then he sold it and made $1500. I've seen just the 416 upper go for $4800. I got my hand on it just before he boxed it up. HK was nice but I'll keep my Sabre's clean and like them just as well. It blows me away what folks are paying for stuff now days. Crazy. :wacko:

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Geez, you could have a nice little select-fire uzi for that price. :surprise: :surprise:

Or a couple of JPs or Firebirds, a hell of a lot of ammo, and some damn good training, and more ammo. Oh and you would probably even have enough to afford a match fee or two.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=120276846

There's more to go around !!! Do a search on GB for SCAR !!! :surprise:

Strategic timing of civilian release ?? <_< Hmmmm, I wonder if these prices reflect the fact that.....I dont know,

they could be BANNED very soon !! ;) Anybody got a line on stripped lowers ?? :roflol:

Edited by DIRTY CHAMBER