Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Alabama Section Championship May 1&2

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to come over Friday so I can heckle some of you and watch all the man-hugs and butt slaps amongst the revo fellas...

You better check with Reid as I do not think the butt slapping is reserved for the revo fellas......it is good manners to rewared a good hustle or game.....

We are finished with all 8 stages........I am having to type with my toes as my hands are still shaped like they are holding a rake......I must have moved 10 tons of that damn rock!!!

THERE WILL BE LUNCH!! CINDY OF SOUTH RIVER HAS VOLUNTEERED TO PROVIDE 1/4 POUND HOT DOGS, CHIPS AND DRINKS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY......GOD BLESS HER......

Edited by DrawandDuck

Boz................ The only BUTT slapping you'll see is when us Revo shooters Kick the Butts of all the high capacity shooters !!!! :devil: Hop How's that for trash talking ???? :goof:
Moon clips -vs- High caps??? Bring it!

Sickem' Tony.............Team Swiss Cakes always stick together!!

Boz................ The only BUTT slapping you'll see is when us Revo shooters Kick the Butts of all the high capacity shooters !!!! :devil: Hop How's that for trash talking ???? :goof:
Moon clips -vs- High caps??? Bring it!

Sickem' Tony.............Team Swiss Cakes always stick together!!

We revo shooters aren't worried about a bunch of high cap Swiss Cakes. :yawn:

DrawandDuck, what is James Span having to say about the "R" word for Saturday?

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 82. South wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 5 mph.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 82. South wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

You left off:

Saturday Night: A 100% chance of a good time at the after-match dinner.

You left off:

Saturday Night: A 100% chance of a good time at the after-match dinner.

Hate I will miss this.

I will be in bed early resting from shooting Friday and Saturday. Getting ready to go skydiving on Sunday.

Damn, this match director, secretary, stage set up and prop manager is HARD WORK.......I just got finished applying and stuffing labels in 113 envelopes....took almost 2 hours.......take a drink, stuff a couple envelopes, take annother drinnnk, stuff a couple more, take a drink, take a drink, stuff a envelope, take 3 drinks, go get another beer, stuff a envelope...............very tedious work.......

Weather looks better for Saturday shooters than it does for the RO's........

I will have to consult the Weather ROCK to provide a 100% accurate forecast though.......

post-6763-1241069265_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

Just finished calculating the cash payback amounts and typing up the envelopes......nothing like long division at 3:00am.....crap I have to get up in 2 1/2 hrs............nothing like being on vacation and getting called in to work 1/2 day......its not like I have a state match to put together or anything.....

Did I mention this is our FIRST GO at a state level match...yep, FIRST ONE.......if nothing else we will have some GOOD HOTDOGS for lunch.....now where did I put those 10 rolls of pasters???????????

.......I just got finished applying and stuffing labels in 113 envelopes....took almost 2 hours.......take a drink, stuff a couple envelopes, take annother drinnnk, stuff a couple more, take a drink, take a drink, stuff a envelope, take 3 drinks, go get another beer, stuff a envelope...............very tedious work.......

I wonder how many crushed beer cans folks will find in thier envelopes. :surprise:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

dj

.......I just got finished applying and stuffing labels in 113 envelopes....took almost 2 hours.......take a drink, stuff a couple envelopes, take annother drinnnk, stuff a couple more, take a drink, take a drink, stuff a envelope, take 3 drinks, go get another beer, stuff a envelope...............very tedious work.......

I wonder how many crushed beer cans folks will find in thier envelopes. :surprise:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

dj

not crushed beer cans......IOUs. He had to pay for the beer some how :roflol:

:cheers:

I'm driving down tomorrow, I can hardly wait.

3435 S Shades Crest Rd

Birmingham, AL 35244

Use this one...it will get you to a about 1/2 mile from the range...you know the do not assign cow pastures a physical address........just go down to the big Oak Tree, turn left, go to the rusted tractor, turn right and go to the road dead ends at the gulley.....