Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio 2009 ! -- **Date Change!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not looking good.

First the Shakey Bridge. Just because I look like a drunken sailor trying to do the hula dance when I'm on it...and that's before I try to hit anything from it :roflol:

Next a Teeter-Tooter. I haven't tried one of those, but I have a real bad feeling about this.

Then a Texas Star with a No-Shoot.

OK, you've convinced me. This will be fun.

[A CFL is a faultline that is raised about knee level and if the shooter knocks it off they get a procedural. I got the idea from the cooper tunnel. and the CFL stands for "Conrad fault line"

Pictures of a CFL?

A.T.

Hey Flex, you gonna be on the other end of the teeter totter? I remember from grade school those things are only fun with two people on them! Otherwise they just downright SUCK!! :roflol:

Has it got rails? Sturdy ones?

The shaky bridge is surrounded by 4x4's -- you can hold onto some of them ... if you want to shoot one-handed.

The others are fault lines :D

Next a Teeter-Tooter. I haven't tried one of those, but I have a real bad feeling about this.

Then a Texas Star with a No-Shoot.

OK, you've convinced me. This will be fun.

Keep your knees bent. Balance. Next time you're at the gym, ask about training on a Bosu one-footed while throwing a ball against a trampoline. (I'm not kidding. After that drill, the shaky bridge is easy.)

Be happy Conrad isn't putting half of the star behind a barricade - or forcing the shot through a very tiny, waist-level port - in addition to making one plate a NS. He's got tricks that he isn't even pulling out of the bag for this match. ^_^

Y'all c'mon down now, y'hear?

Edited by FranDoc

(Of course, the non-local folks are now wondering what CFL's are... ;) )

I was kinda hoping somebody would say it before I had to ask but......what are CFL's? :unsure:

A CFL is a faultline that is raised about knee level and if the shooter knocks it off they get a procedural. I got the idea from the cooper tunnel. and the CFL stands for "Conrad fault line"

So there's no further penalties for stepping out beyond the CFLs, right?

I was kinda hoping somebody would say it before I had to ask but......what are CFL's? :unsure:

A CFL is a faultline that is raised about knee level and if the shooter knocks it off they get a procedural. I got the idea from the cooper tunnel. and the CFL stands for "Conrad fault line"

I figured we'd eventually run into trouble with that name. They aren't really fault lines at all. So, they have been renamed...

Conrad Sissy Sticks (CSS's)

Stages will have all the normal fault lines that we know and love. :) The CSS's will be "in addition to"...

They will be painted pink, I believe. ;) I am sure your shooting buddies won't tease you very long if you knock one off. For instance, Keen and Seevers both ate procedurals on them this year at local matches and nobody even remembers to bring it up. :roflol:

Yea as in... "I think I'm gonna take the activator on the first flip, those two pieces of steel on the second and catch the swinger at the top of the third. I'll reload on the way down, then I'll run across that shaky bridge, vault the CSS and take the last two paper in the air. How you gonna shoot it?" :roflol:

Hey Flex, you gonna be on the other end of the teeter totter?

Like this?

(about a minute in for the start of the teeter totter tricks)

The trouble with this stage is I think there will only be 30 or so RO's present(state match) and I don't think its enough to launch some of you in the air. :roflol:

I figured we'd eventually run into trouble with that name. They aren't really fault lines at all. So, they have been renamed...

Conrad Sissy Sticks (CSS's)

Stages will have all the normal fault lines that we know and love. :) The CSS's will be "in addition to"...

They will be painted pink, I believe. ;) I am sure your shooting buddies won't tease you very long if you knock one off. For instance, Keen and Seevers both ate procedurals on them this year at local matches and nobody even remembers to bring it up. :roflol:

I call them CPS's

You figure it out. :surprise:

Yea as in... "I think I'm gonna take the activator on the first flip, those two pieces of steel on the second and catch the swinger at the top of the third. I'll reload on the way down, then I'll run across that shaky bridge, vault the CSS and take the last two paper in the air. How you gonna shoot it?" :roflol:

I''m thinking claymore

Like this?

So two SOs are going to jump onto one end of the teeter totter to flip the texas star 30 feet into the air and we have to nail it before it hits the deck?

:roflol:

Like this?

So two SOs are going to jump onto one end of the teeter totter to flip the texas star 30 feet into the air and we have to nail it before it hits the deck?

:roflol:

Whats a SO ? :huh: