Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Made A in Open

Jay6

Well after finally waking up and buying an Open gun in August I made A just before the end of the year. I am very happy about this but a little surprised to be honest. This was due to two master classifiers and a few not so good B's. I guess what I am saying is that I finally realized I need to be a lot more consitant if I am going to play in A or higher. I can hook up and hose a stage with the best of them but I can also crash and burn pretty easily which in my opinion is not the way to shoot. This winter I need to buckle down and find a way to bring my A+ game every time out there.

:cheers: Must be cold there! How did

you hold the gun steady enough to

shoot?

Anyone who can hook up an 87% classifier in 12 degree weather deserves an "attaboy"........

Now you just need to change your avatar to re represent that open glock you did it with!

:cheers:

Thanks Jay!

And then had a 49% in 5 degree weather and 8" of snow the week after :wacko: Maybe 10 degrees is my threshhold? B)

Yeah I do need to get that pic updated with the new sexy huh?

Edited by Jay6

Congrats :cheers::cheers: 12 degrees????? :surprise::surprise: Was it at least a dry 12 degrees?? :roflol:

12 degrees always seems pretty dry...

Nice job Jay...Just think, in about 4 months, we'll be able to shoot without snow boots on again...

I am already looking forward to when I can take the hand warmers out of my range bag :D

Congrats :cheers::cheers: 12 degrees????? :surprise::surprise: Was it at least a dry 12 degrees?? :roflol:

Nice job Jay...Just think, in about 4 months, we'll be able to shoot without snow boots on again...

I am already looking forward to when I can take the hand warmers out of my range bag :D

The open NINJA thrives in the cold!

:roflol:

The open NINJA thrives in the cold!

:roflol:

Apperently so! And for the record we need to get a picture of "The Open Ninja" at the next match :roflol:

Even better would be some video with badly dubbed in audio :ph34r:

• 1 month later...