Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A significant day in College Football...

Jack Suber

Today is the South Carolina/Clemson Football game. Kickoff is at 12:00. This game is particularly significant because of a certain bet...If the Gamecocks win, a certain forum member by the name of Ms. Kitty gets to wear beautiful Garnet Gamecock shirts at EVERY match she shoots this year! :rolleyes: If Clemson wins, I have to wear ugly orange shirts at every match I shoot this year.... :sick:

I am hoping for a win as I have had to shoot this entire past year with ugly tiger paws on my rig......

Wish me luck....

Go Cocks!!!!!!!!!

Oooh Jack! :surprise: That was ugly! :sick: It looks like you're going to be wearing orange for a while. :roflol:

I am beginning to wonder if Spurrier has lost his touch......How could he stick with a QB that sucks so badly? He should have at least tried a backup....Remember Smelley is the one who gave up 28 points to Florida in the first twom minutes of that game!?!?!? :angry2::yawn: Jeez!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me while I go puke...... :sick::sick:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The noles will need lot more than luck

It all depends on which Noles team shows up for the game.

Bring them both, it won't matter :D

I don't know, if Mississippi could do it anything is possible.

The Rebels won for two reasons, 1. They wanted it more. 2. They did not take the Gators lightly. <_<

The SEC Championship may turn into a bloodbath. :surprise:

If you notice, the Gators learned a hard lesson and have taken it out on everyone since then. :devil::surprise:

Today is the South Carolina/Clemson Football game. Kickoff is at 12:00. This game is particularly significant because of a certain bet...If the Gamecocks win, a certain forum member by the name of Ms. Kitty gets to wear beautiful Garnet Gamecock shirts at EVERY match she shoots this year! :rolleyes: If Clemson wins, I have to wear ugly orange shirts at every match I shoot this year.... :sick:

I am hoping for a win as I have had to shoot this entire past year with ugly tiger paws on my rig......

Wish me luck....

Go Cocks!!!!!!!!!

Jack, you have my sympathy. I hope you look good in orange.

Jack, you have my sympathy. I hope you look good in orange.

Of course he will, everyone looks good in orange. :devil:

We will make sure to get lots of pictures of Jack at the Toys for Tots match in his highly visible orange attire. In fact, I'm certain he will post them on the SC Section website. I will happily provide the link. :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

It was indeed a fine day of college football. Clemson continued its fine and longstanding tradition of, as the T-shirt for one of my years there said, "putting one over on the 'Cocks"! Spurrier looked just disgusted in the first quarter and frowned the rest of the game! If Dabo Swinney needed to make a statement about why he should be given a head coaches job, I think it was made.

Jack... Orange looks good on you! I think you should dress like the fan down in the endzone with the orange bodypaint with black stripes. I am just wondering how he got the white fur from his neck to his waistline.... or how it will get removed!!!!!!

Edited by JFlowers

The DUCKS won, big-time. The sad looks on the Beaver faces were actually hard to look at. The BEAVs had a couple of players out with (or hampered by) injuries (and I've seen the Ducks falter under those very same circumstances), but the Ducks just kept running the ball and outrageously won the game.

One good thing, though, was the decent weather for the game. Really nice for very late November.

Yes i was very surprised of the weather. They only lost Quizz really, Their QB was leading the offense pretty well with passes to the TE and other medium/short routes but The DL for Oregon was getting a push they was defeating OSU's running game. At half time OSU only had 44 rushing yards and 200-something passing yards. The fans were freakin irrate after the "Fumble" by maesoli wasn't counted for a touchdown after beavs picked it up. The reason why the play wasn't reviewable was the refs blew the whistle early saying it was dead and that is why none of the ducks went after it. There were some aweful calls on both sides but pressure from the fans and both teams to get things right can make some bad calls come about.

OK Ladies and Gentlemen! I have arrived in the land of internet again and am still wondering why my friend Jack doubts me so! I keep telling him East Coast Girls know their stuff! What a great day for football!

Anyway, Linda, it is not only Jack Suber who has to wear the Glorious Orange shirt to each match, but also young Master Suber. :devil: Yes, John stuck himself in the middle of the bet on the way to GA State AND Dad isn't letting him out!

Lots of love going out... :cheers:

Go Tigers

Roarrrrrrrr!

(I am sure Jack has something up his sleeve that will make my life something less than wonderful...an incident from the past is still haunting me! :surprise: )

Edited by Ms. Kitty

My dream scenario goes a little something like this:

- USC destroys Notre Dame ('cause they are all that is wrong with college football)

- Oregon beat Oregon State (giving USC control of its own destiny)

Add in for this week:

- USC desimates UCLA ('causing closure of the university. After all they are the devil, hate old people, kids and dogs and pretty sure...they hate the US)

- Missouri beats Oklahoma in the Big-12 "Championship" Game (that is missing Texas)

- Florida beats Alabama (and Tim Tebow's leg falls off)

Leading to:

USC vs. Florida in the BCS Championship Game! Do I think it'll happen? Probably not. But it would be nice...especially the UCLA part. :D

Rich

OK Ladies and Gentlemen! I have arrived in the land of internet again and am still wondering why my friend Jack doubts me so! I keep telling him East Coast Girls know their stuff! What a great day for football!

Anyway, Linda, it is not only Jack Suber who has to wear the Glorious Orange shirt to each match, but also young Master Suber. :devil: Yes, John stuck himself in the middle of the bet on the way to GA State AND Dad isn't letting him out!

Lots of love going out... :cheers:

Go Tigers

Roarrrrrrrr!

(I am sure Jack has something up his sleeve that will make my life something less than wonderful...an incident from the past is still haunting me! :surprise: )

Now we have to tolerate three nasty orange shirts for the next year......it's getting worse by the minute  <_<

Banks