Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A significant day in College Football...

Jack Suber

Today is the South Carolina/Clemson Football game. Kickoff is at 12:00. This game is particularly significant because of a certain bet...If the Gamecocks win, a certain forum member by the name of Ms. Kitty gets to wear beautiful Garnet Gamecock shirts at EVERY match she shoots this year! :rolleyes: If Clemson wins, I have to wear ugly orange shirts at every match I shoot this year.... :sick:

I am hoping for a win as I have had to shoot this entire past year with ugly tiger paws on my rig......

Wish me luck....

Go Cocks!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great day for college football. Soooo many rivalries today. We're having Thanksgiving Part II at my house today and good games on while I cook makes everything taste better!

Go Dawgs!

Given the Bulldogs anemic defense and Tech's offense, this could be a really good game.

Did I ever mention I hate Florida and any team Spurrier coaches more than getting a piece of 9mm brass mixed in with my 40 brass while I'm cranking out rounds on the 1050? Go Tigers and let there be some lucky bounces for my Noles today.

It's a great day for college football. Soooo many rivalries today. We're having Thanksgiving Part II at my house today and good games on while I cook makes everything taste better!

Go Dawgs!

Given the Bulldogs anemic defense and Tech's offense, this could be a really good game.

Yeah, Tech is strong this year. All the local rags are picking them to win.

Georgia's offence better be clicking today.

The noles will need lot more than luck

It all depends on which Noles team shows up for the game.

Roger,

I hope you didn't put money on this game.....because it ain't going to matter which Nole team shows up.. <_< ..the Gators are going to annihilate them.....Sorry, but I think they are the best team in the country right now....Their speed is incredible.....

Today is the South Carolina/Clemson Football game. Kickoff is at 12:00. This game is particularly significant because of a certain bet...If the Gamecocks win, a certain forum member by the name of Ms. Kitty gets to wear beautiful Garnet Gamecock shirts at EVERY match she shoots this year! :rolleyes: If Clemson wins, I have to wear ugly orange shirts at every match I shoot this year.... :sick:

I am hoping for a win as I have had to shoot this entire past year with ugly tiger paws on my rig......

Wish me luck....

Go Cocks!!!!!!!!!

Oooh Jack! :surprise: That was ugly! :sick: It looks like you're going to be wearing orange for a while. :roflol: