Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Team Swiss Cake Rolls

boz1911

Hey Ducker, maybe we can take on the winners next month as the "Open Rejects". They will eat so many Swiss Rolls this weekend that we may have a chance by then. I'll bet they will put on about 30 more pounds.

Ronnie

There won't be any of thesepost-7294-1226660663_thumb.jpg left!!!!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Susan told me about this thread so I'm sitting in a deer stand in West Kentucky reading it. I have decided to come home tonight when I get out of the woods, I can't miss this one! I hope there is room for us on the squad, we can put the new video camera to good use and share the videos on YouTube for everyone to enjoy.

See you all Sunday.

BTW, I am bringing 2 REALLY NICE cigars for the winning team!

ok Susan told me about this thread so I'm sitting in a deer stand in West Kentucky reading it. I have decided to come home tonight when I get out of the woods, I can't miss this one! I hope there is room for us on the squad, we can put the new video camera to good use and share the videos on YouTube for everyone to enjoy.

See you all Sunday.

Damn, those are going be great, can't wait to smoke one !!!

People should have more sympathy for one another; they should respect one

another for their good traits and help one another in their difficulties.

-Buddha

:cheers:

Bobby, you must be referring to SS and TM262 about the sympathy part...... :closedeyes:

Respect at this match???...........Don't think so scooter!! :devil:

Difficulties will be self induced.. :sick:

---BOZ---2008

All video footage from the match will be edited for adult content........

So, there will not be any "Adult Content" in the video? Will not matter, all ya'll are a bunch of big kids anyways! :cheers:

This thread has made me laugh my butt off at all the smack talking. Wasn't sure if I was reading a gun forum or listing to the NBA w/ all the thugs talking smack. Can't wait to see the video. :goof:

See you all Sunday.

You have a Production rig???

Before I drive all that way Sunday, I want to make sure my gear is Production legal. There's gonna be enough whining after the match. :rolleyes:

post-7294-1226702774_thumb.jpg

Boz

the hilarity of that photo will cut your SSESC probationary time to minimal.

That said, IF you win, there will be NO probationary time and voting status will be restored. I feel that taking these guys on with their own equipment and winning will be a great representation of the club.

WE are all wishing you luck.

See you all Sunday.

You have a Production rig???

45dv8, I'll answer for him since he's on the road from Kentucky: we'll be shooting Open (me) and Limited (him), but we would love to be on the squad with the Swiss Cake Roll competition to get good film coverage. No production rig yet, but after this competition... ;)

45DV8, I have at least one of everything but I'll be shooting my Trojan in Single Stack division.

The Glock don't fit my hand and as a TRUE S.S. Elite Snob I'll be "representin my hood" while you guys are playing with the homo guns!

45DV8, I have at least one of everything but I'll be shooting my Trojan in Single Stack division.

The Glock don't fit my hand and as a TRUE S.S. Elite Snob I'll be "representin my hood" while you guys are playing with the homo guns!

Bobby

You just earned voting status!!!

Before I drive all that way Sunday, I want to make sure my gear is Production legal. There's gonna be enough whining after the match. :rolleyes:

post-7294-1226702774_thumb.jpg

Boz

the hilarity of that photo will cut your SSESC probationary time to minimal.

That said, IF you win, there will be NO probationary time and voting status will be restored. I feel that taking these guys on with their own equipment and winning will be a great representation of the club.

WE are all wishing you luck.

Damn, Z, I'm truly touched........think I'm gonna shed a tear now.. :blush:

Bobby

You just earned voting status!!!

Yeah sure, I see how it's gonna be.. :angry2::angry2:

Just try and keep it in your holster till your facing downrange. :goof:

Just try and keep it in your holster till your facing downrange. :goof:

Just b#tch slap him, Bobby