Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bob Vogel Takes 3rd at World Shoot XV

Chris Keen

Ohio Native Robert Vogel take 3rd place at World Shoot XV!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Bob not only Won the Production US Nationals this year but he took 3rd place in his very first World Shoot!

Big Congrats Robert! You definitely earned it this year!

Bob is a class act. Nicest guy you could ever wish to meet, very helpful & informative, and a pretty darn good pistol shooter. Great fun to be around when you get the chance. Next time you see him, introduce yourself and you'll see why. :)

Matt

You are dead on.

Bob has won a ton of nationals... (IDPA and USPSA) has a great public image, a sweet heart of a wife, is a good public speaker.

He should have been a lead shooter on a big time "company" team 3 years ago.

Go to any major match and ask the top shooters if they'd like to face Bob in a shoot off.

NOT !!!

Go to any major match and ask the top shooters if they'd like to face Bob in a shoot off.

Been there. Ohio State match 2 years ago? We had a little man on man steel afterwards and he was beating my limited gun with his Glock on a few runs!

Bob is a serious contender, at any event. And as for a "Big Name" sponsor ..... he has the skills, the experience, the name recognition, and a "nice guy" image that any sponsor would love to have out there using their products ... oh wait he already does use their products :rolleyes: (cough cough) ;)

Been there. Ohio State match 2 years ago? We had a little man on man steel afterwards and he was beating my limited gun with his Glock on a few runs!

I had my try against him at that match afterwards also. My first time meeting him. He asked me what class I was (D) and he went with an unloaded start against my loaded start during one run. Killed me every time.

CONGRATS BOB!!!

Edited by pas44