Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whoops!

outerlimits

QUOTE(gm iprod @ Oct 10 2008, 01:09 AM)

Photoshop??

Possible, but it looks real to me.

No join to the hard concrete the worker is "standing ON". Look at the yellow line behind the worker to the front left of the car. It seems to disappear and reappear at the rear. Just my 2c

I used to be in the road building business. The stupidity of the average person... well it eventually stopped amazing me, but it did take a while.

I dont think it is photoshopped for the following reasons: 1) the tires are up against the joint. 2) the lane line is covered with concrete "butter". Butter is the creamy stuff you want to float to the top on normal finish concrete. It give the concrete it's smoothness. 3) The strap on the ground in front of the car kind of says it's true. That is a lifting strap and you can use them in lieu of a chain to pull the car out.

Who knows? I didnt take that picture and it's funny.

I used to be in the road building business. The stupidity of the average person... well it eventually stopped amazing me, but it did take a while.

I dont think it is photoshopped for the following reasons: 1) the tires are up against the joint. 2) the lane line is covered with concrete "butter". Butter is the creamy stuff you want to float to the top on normal finish concrete. It give the concrete it's smoothness. 3) The strap on the ground in front of the car kind of says it's true. That is a lifting strap and you can use them in lieu of a chain to pull the car out.

Who knows? I didnt take that picture and it's funny.

Believe this man - If it's a screw-up in an activity he used to be involved in, he's going to know about it

At first blush, I thought that Outerlimits found a photo from one of our local counties :rolleyes: . After a bit of closer inspection, I am glad to see that we do Not have a lock on foolish incidents in the name of law enforcement :devil: .

And Like Ed Deegan, I have seen great evidence of Darwin at work in many a construction zone on the Highway.