Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Privacy Paranoia

Dowter

Personally I don't mind having to type in a password to see match results it's no big thing (as long as I know the bleepin' password!) On the other hand it's a pretty useless effort IF it's being done as privacy protection. The government already knows where you live and your phone number. The criminal element aren't interested in your hit factors and percentages, they want your mother's maiden name, your credit card numbers, and your bank account/routing numbers. The last match results I looked at didn't have any of that information. Hiding your names from the hoplaphobes won't make them go away (although it might make them take your name off their telemarketing lists) :P and it gives the impression that we're ashamed of our sport. Sort of the 'turn over the rock and see what slimy things squirm away from the light.'

So post my name in the results (it saves me from having to call my friends and brag, they can just check it on the web)

Tiny Glick

And no I wasn't at Area 2 I was busy doing a swimsuit shoot.

How can you guys remember your first street or pet? Got your first pet at age fifteen? Never moved? Jeez! My memory barely goes back before age ten. I can remember three dogs and three cats, and at least ten houses.

Erik,

Call your mother. She'll remember ---- as long as you don't tell her why you want to know.... If that doesn't work, take SigLady's advice. And yes, I was 19 before I had my first pet ---- but I was three when we first moved...