Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals start tomorrow

ajg308

I was looking at who is attendding this years match and was surprised to see that Vogel is not attending, at least I did not see his name.

With that in mind I predict that Sevigny wins SSP, Olhasso wins CDP (maybe a 1911 takes back the title?), Burton wins ESP, and Jerry wins ESR. Maybe Ayoob wins SSR?

Edited by ajg308

So far the leaders are Olhasso, Vogel, and Sevigny. Vogel and Sevigny are the only people under 200 seconds and Sevigny has 5 seconds on Vogel. Jerry is going to beat 90% of all the auto shooters with his wheel gun. Amazing.

Edited by ajg308

So far the leader are Olhasso, Vogel, and Sevigny. Vogel and Sevigny are the only people under 200 seconds and Sevigny has 5 seconds on Vogel. Jerry is going to be 90% of all the auto shooters with hos wheel gun. Amazing.

Where are you guys seeing this? I can't seem to find it on the idpa web. Thanks.

EDIT: Wow I was looking everywhere and it was right in my face! LOL

Edited by lugnut

That is what is so amazing about ForScore scoring software. All those guys shot today and the software with the barcode system probably had all the scoring from yesterday and today done within 15 minutes of the last shot being fired today.

Just got back home to MD. I finished up around noon. Lots of quick hoser stages. I had a ton of fun just blasting away half the time, even if the distance shots were not my friend.

I must say that Mr. Nesbitt is pretty quick to reload that wheelgun. A couple of times I thought he went to the line with a 12 shot revolver.

Just got back home to MD. I finished up around noon. Lots of quick hoser stages. I had a ton of fun just blasting away half the time, even if the distance shots were not my friend.

I must say that Mr. Nesbitt is pretty quick to reload that wheelgun. A couple of times I thought he went to the line with a 12 shot revolver.

Bill N. is amazing with his reloads.

As for Donnie Burton, he has not been able to shoot all year due to an illness.

Bob running a G17 might make sense...with the IPSC World Shoot coming up in a few weeks ?

Regardless of what gun used...

Congratulations !

He and Dave really cleaned house this year. (Back to back USPSA Nationals wins and IDPA Natonals wins !)