2009 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun -- April 24-26, Park City, KY

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in. Starting my "big" matches early in 09.

JPshootah...welcome to the wonderful world of benos!!!

There is another "big" match about a month sooner than BR at Waco. Come on down for that one too. After BR, it'll be dry 'til CTI around here unless some new big matches appear. In fact there used to be..... AW nevermind. HA!!!

Mike

So, all this talk about matches and 2008, who is going to Ky in 2009? :cheers:

I'll be there for sure. So will a bunch of others. I think we had close to 120 last year. This BRM3G is going to be a hoot for sure. I can't wait.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Hi Folks,

Lodging information for the match is available on the BRM3G Links Page.

The hotel at Rockcastle Shooting Center has about 30 rooms left and is taking reservations between 0700 and 1500 CST. Diamond Caverns Resort and RV Park has several cabins, condos, and RV sites and is taking reservations between 0900 and 1600 CST.

Stage design is coming along, and it looks there should something for everyone.

Andy

Hi Folks,

Lodging information for the match is available on the BRM3G Links Page.

The hotel at Rockcastle Shooting Center has about 30 rooms left and is taking reservations between 0700 and 1500 CST. Diamond Caverns Resort and RV Park has several cabins, condos, and RV sites and is taking reservations between 0900 and 1600 CST.

Stage design is coming along, and it looks there should something for everyone.

Andy

Thanks for the info. I've got my room. I've also sent my check and I hope that you are not full for new competitors. This will be my first non-local 3 Gun shoot and I can't wait to embarass myself.

So, all this talk about matches and 2008, who is going to Ky in 2009? :cheers:

I'll be there for sure. So will a bunch of others. I think we had close to 120 last year. This BRM3G is going to be a hoot for sure. I can't wait.

Chris C.

Chris is there a max number of slots on this one?

I just bought a K dot for my AR for this match. I should be able to get some good practice in ahead of time and my G34 gets here on Thursday. Hopefully all the poor scores will be my fault and not due to equipment malfunction.

FYI, several rooms have come available at the match hotel because of golf cancellations. The phone number for Park Mammoth Resort is 270-749-4101.

There is great news concerning sponsors of the match. As soon as I can get all the dust settled from the SHOT Show, I will get more posted concerning our sponsors.

There are still slots available for the match, but more are coming in daily. Also remember that the match fee increases on Feb 15th.

Andy