Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P9L production list?

dcarter

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Can't release any numbers, but but I am hopeful that we will be there very soon on the Pro. As soon as I send the paperwork to John I will post here.

Thanks!

Julie

Can you give us a clue how far behind the 9L is?

Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to keep us posted here. Not all manufacturers have reps that stay in touch with the end users of their products. This is one of the reasons why S&W's customer service stands out as far as I'm concerned... :cheers:

Rod Fisher.

Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to keep us posted here. Not all manufacturers have reps that stay in touch with the end users of their products. This is one of the reasons why S&W's customer service stands out as far as I'm concerned... :cheers:

Rod Fisher.

My pleasure! I know everyone is anxious to get out there and shoot these models - me included. :)

Hi everyone,

GREAT news. I have just submitted the paperwork to John for approval for the M&P9 Pro Series. USPSA will review it and add it to the list as soon as possible. I will post when we reach the numbers for the 9L as well.

I want to take the time to thank John Amidon for all his help in answering my questions and getting this gun approved.

All the best,

Julie

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else noticed that the listed weight on the Pro at 26 ounces is 3.5 ounces less than the M&P 9 fullsize which is listed at 29.5 ounces? Now I just recieved my Pro today (My 4th M&P total) and I haven't weighed it but I am sure it is not 3.5 ounces light than my regular fullsize 9

:) Yep... and John was up way too late and just had it updated on the USPSA site:

http://www.uspsa.org/rules/production_list.php

Talk about dedication...

Thanks John!

Julie,

Thank you very much for getting it done. I look forward to shoot my new M&P Pro.

Regards

Sandro

Great news for those with a Pro. I've got a 9L, so will have to wait a little longer.

I guess if they ever come out with a .40 everyone knows what to by. Should they even bother with the 40L?