Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is it worth it to start a thread, knowing you will get banned for doing so?

Why would you --- yeah you particularly --- even want to ask that question? Is it time for the weekly pot-stirring?

If any members haven't read the forum rules --- both general and in the individual forums --- in a while, it might be time for a review. No one on the Mod or Admin staff gets a kick out of sending people to time-out or banning them. We do get a kick out of talking about shooting, and various other non-divisive topics.....

Depends on how much you like the forum. I would hate getting banned here. On the other hand I was banned from the FN forum for suggesting the factory optic on the PS90 was about useless. I didn't care if I got banned from that site because blind fanboys rarely have anything useful to say.

Bottom line, don't do it. You'd be missed.

OK - you post, you get banned, the post gets deleted anyway...so you get banned for maybe showing a few people your opinion (or what ever)...

No one on the Mod or Admin staff gets a kick out of sending people to time-out or banning them.

Oh, come on, Nik. You mean you don't even get just a little bit of a twisted thrill from exercising your "power"??? :lol::roflol::lol:

If you have to ask...then no, it isn't. But...

...a little revolution every now and again is a healthy thing in any group.

This whole getting banned bit is a new thing. We've had threads washed, closed and deleted, but this is the first time in 7 years that I have any memory of someone getting banned if even for a few days. I wonder what has changed to make this so (I'm not being coy, I'm really wondering)?

The balance that once was here seems to be shifting and I don't know what to think or make of it. I don't like things when they are out of balance.

I'd answer Z's question by agreeing with BigDave's post:

...a little revolution every now and again is a healthy thing in any group.

That said I would miss reading Z's posts if he weren't around.

Although I am a little confused; I'm not around this place as much as I used to be so I must have missed folks crossing the line far enough to get the boot?

Edited by j2fast

I must have missed folks crossing the line far enough to get the boot?

That is by design. Most of the time the issues are handled behind closed doors. There is no since in humiliating someone by publicizing that they were band or suspended, unless a point needs to be made like recently.

I have a tee shirt like that also.

Where can I get one? Size XL please!!!

Why would you --- yeah you particularly --- even want to ask that question? Is it time for the weekly pot-stirring?

If any members haven't read the forum rules --- both general and in the individual forums --- in a while, it might be time for a review. No one on the Mod or Admin staff gets a kick out of sending people to time-out or banning them. We do get a kick out of talking about shooting, and various other non-divisive topics.....

Who me? Pot Stirring???? :surprise:

NEVER!!!

:popcorn:

Dude

:popcorn: is a thing of the past, the in vogue thing now is:

:blizzard:

And, I was not asking the question about a post I was thinking of making. I was referring to an instance that took place already in the past 24 hours.

It was just a hypothetical question about importance of your messages/beliefs

So, as usual, I am innocent :roflol: