Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kiss Bullet feeder

I have over 195,000 rounds on my Kiss Bullet feeder set up to load .223. FYI He is now called mrbulletfeeder.

Other then little problems like the feeder tube spring pulling out of the collator ( 2 times now.) My bullet feeder runs great.

The collator bowl is starting to get a copper color to the inside of it. But I can live with it.

One of the things I have had to do is to run the bullets through a strainer. A screen type or a noodle strainer will work.

I was amazed at how much stuff comes out of a bullet box. This really helps to keep the dirt out of the collator and the bullet feeder.

If either one gets to dirty bullets will do weird things. Like feed up side down, get jammed it the feeder, hang up for a second before dropping and miss the case, and not drop out of the collator properly and cause the collator disc to lock up.

I have run into all these things and every time it has been dirt or foreign objects like shreds of cardboard that have caused my bullet feeder to stop working.

I am waiting for mrbulletfeeder to start shipping again. I have 2 more on order. One for .308 and the other for .30 carbine.

Fainya

Means Fire Barer in pre greek language.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are you guys paying for yours?

I paid $550 setup for 1 caiber and $150 for a caliber change.

I load 45ACP, 40S&W, 9mm and 38Sp. The 9mm and 38Sp are the same , so all I had to buy was the die a drop body assembly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Come on Ricky Baby, the cash is burning a hole in my pocket!! Start shipping soon before I do something stupid like by a Commie made M4 clone.

Any feedback on his timing?

I recieved an e-mail from Rick. Things are looking positive and contacting him now with your interest may be advisable.

Come on Ricky Baby, the cash is burning a hole in my pocket!! Start shipping soon before I do something stupid like by a Commie made M4 clone.

I recieved an e-mail from Rick. Things are looking positive and contacting him now with your interest may be advisable.

What's his contact info?

Thanks

What's his contact info?

It's listed on the website, www.mrbulletfeeder.com

Thanks

What's his contact info?

It's listed on the website, www.mrbulletfeeder.com

Thanks

Cool. Thanks for the help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The directions are a little confusing, but I got Rick on the phone, and had it working in no time. Worked right the first time, and every time after that.

I sure hope you guys know that this really is something worth waiting for. I dont know why Dillon wouldnt want to invest in this, and make it part of their presses, because it really is that good.

I dont know why Dillon wouldnt want to invest in this, and make it part of their presses, because it really is that good.

I was happy to send my cash to Rick, but I agree that this modification is something Dillon should concider offering.

Wooo hoo, just heard from Rick, mines on the way... .40 and 9mm!!! awesome guy, very good with comms and while very backlogged, will keep you posted on progress... www.mrbulletfeeder.com for specifics, etc.

I just had to post one other comment...

Rick is really a great guy... He had hear of a few field complaints around the die on the bullet dropper/seater... called me, prior to mine arriving, told me what to look for, if I had a problem he'd have cross shipped with me. As it turns out, no issue found... Now to get this thing setup... It's an awesome piece of construction and very simple indeed...

He's got a huge backlong, but if you get in the queue, he's really good in returning email, etc with update status as you move in the queue until ultimately you get one.

Great product, great service and excellent workmanship...

Alan

Edited by Alan Adamson

• 1 year later...

I now have over 750,000 rounds loaded in .223 using a Mr.Bullet Feeder. Add in the .308 on my 2nd bullet feeder

and the round count for both is well over 1,000,000.

Other then needing to clean out the bowl every 20,000 rounds or so, the

Bullet feeder has run flawlessly.

These are being used on Dillon RL-1000 machines.

Keep up the good work Rick. What a great product

Fainya

• 1 month later...