Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lets see some fast doubles (pics)

Bear1142

Lets see some pics of fast doubles with a rifle or a shotgun.

First up, current Tactical Class National Champion Daniel Horner. Notice the two pieces of brass in the air? Nice tight pair.

07_3G_NATS_039.jpg

Next up, Dave Neth. Dave is easily one of the top three in the world for fastest split times with a rifle. Amazingly tight pair.

07_3G_NATS_073.jpg

And not to be outdone, our own Phil Strader who not only has a nice tight pair, he has already started transitioning to another target!

07_3G_NATS_020.jpg

Postem' if you've got'em!

Erik

Edited by Bear1142

Here's one I found while doing an LE demo in Tulsa (notice the duty gear). Pretty cool picture...and can you believe my Benelli hammer didn't follow!!!???

I added the Pistol one in there for artistic effect...another neat picture...with a Glock no less!

post-786-1216156804.jpg

post-786-1216156861.jpg

Edited by gmshtr

Here's one I found while doing an LE demo in Tulsa (notice the duty gear). Pretty cool picture...and can you believe my Benelli hammer didn't follow!!!???

I added the Pistol one in there for artistic effect...another neat picture...with a Glock no less!

That shadow one looks more like Cheely than you, but what do I know...? All you friggn GMs look the to me. :)

Edited by JThompson

Zifles O Escopetas Senor Lund? En la pictura de mios, yo tengo un cargador para un Zifle, es bueno tambien!!

Besides Senor Strader posted pistol pictures too, so I should think it would be OK, after all Phil started all this! KurtM

Well I just learned from another member how to catch stills from video, so here's

some doubles. Not the best clarity but they are there !! :unsure: All from the same stage...

Shotgun, one coming out, one at my stomach

5_10_200812_25PM_0001.jpg

Rifle, two in the sky ...

2.jpg