Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

human shock colar/bracelets for airline travelers

-JQ-

Its amazing that discipline amazes some people!!!

Trapr

Well as long as we're drifting....

I had a group of elementary school kids, 10 and 11 years old in an after school program, learning Judo. Teachers and principals were amazed that these kids were sitting on their knees paying attention. On several occasions I was asked how I got them to sit still. "It's easy," said I, "they know I can pick them up and slam them to the ground at any time. If they even thought you might do it they would be good for you too."

Every human being needs discipline. Not necessarily punishment, but discipline. Big difference.

Discipline allows us to lead sorta-civilized lives and to think more clearly.

Punishment is what you get if you never experienced the benefits of discipline.

Well as long as we're drifting....

I had a group of elementary school kids, 10 and 11 years old in an after school program, learning Judo. Teachers and principals were amazed that these kids were sitting on their knees paying attention. On several occasions I was asked how I got them to sit still. "It's easy," said I, "they know I can pick them up and slam them to the ground at any time. If they even thought you might do it they would be good for you too."

Love it Dale!!!

I know I had some legendary ass tanning when I was a kid. After a while the "look" was enough. My parents never counted 1.....2..... It was like stop that and sit down. If I continued the next warning I got was a stinging sensation in my posterior. :)

Yeah. And now you run around practicing to shoot people with real guns.... :roflol:

And see how well we all turned out.... :goof:

I'm sorry.

I really am.

I know this is a Hate rant and I'm not supposed to laugh, but y'all are killing me.

Brian's gonna have to give me a refresher couse in that zen stuff that allows you to sit quietly in the midst of some really funny mental images.

I promise to try to be better, but for now it ain't working.

I was reading an article about this at work today and they quoted a DHS spokesperson as saying that they never considered this seriously. The owner/inventor did make a pitch to them, but it stopped there. Don't know if that's the truth, or a political answer, but it is interesting. R,

I was reading an article about this at work today and they quoted a DHS spokesperson as saying that they never considered this seriously. The owner/inventor did make a pitch to them, but it stopped there. Don't know if that's the truth, or a political answer, but it is interesting. R,

I surely hope so...not that I wouldn't like to put one on a few people too.