Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Benny Hill Dedicated Steel 9mm

lrjet

Thought you guys might like a picture and a quick take on my steel 9mm that I just received from Benny. First off I love this pistol. Weighs right around 38 or 39 ounces-Ti Comp-Schuelman barrel-lightened slide-ion bond etc etc. Ask Benny to make it tight and he did just that absolutely NO movement at lock up. VERY accurate I have run zeros,xtp 115-125 through it with N320-330-350-3n37-7625-4756 just playen and all shot great, really didnt favor one-- 135 to 140 PF. For grins I went with my daughter to shoot her 22 rifle and took the 9mm with light loads N320 @ 3.8 grains 125 zero with a light spring. That is the load I used at 25 yards with the target I posted-- couple flyers by me. The dot didnt leave the lens with the light load. Course my daughter 12 yrs old wanted to shoot it at the plate rack had 12 rounds left. First round at 10yd missed one cleaned the second stood the plates up again to see if she would flinch with no round in pistol--went click and barrel absolutely still---Dang 8-) So far everything ran. Wouldnt change a thing. Thanks Benny

Sweet Looking heater......will that beauty be showing up for the Big Dawg steel match this July? If so I cant wait to see it!

DougC

Hi Doug: Yes it is and so is my FF 9mm from Benny. All I need now is for you guys to use bigger steel target's at this years match and I will be all set. Oh yeah weld up those doughnut holes on the round plates :-)