Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Making Major in an outhouse

Forensics Doc

One of the matches I shoot has a 2-hole outhouse, one hole on either side with a partition in the middle. One side is for women and the other side for men, but given that we have few women shooters at this match it's not uncommon for both sides to be occupied by men.

A couple months ago I had gathered up my gear and was walking down the dirt road beside the outhouse when someone in one side of the outhouse ripped a fart that was so powerful it would have either blown the outhouse to bits or launched it into low earth orbit had there been an ignition source. After a couple seconds of absolute silence I heard a voice from the other side of the outhouse saying, "Man, if that doesn't make Major nothin' will!"

I was laughing so hard I couldn't see to load my mags.

That brings back memories of desert storm and somolia in 93 for me. Except ours were 4 holers, with 3 or 4 guys in there you would get quite a communal and joking environment. remember walking by them and they were singing "there's a tear in my beer." I was dying.

Kevin

That reminds me more of Double Tap, the outhouses arranged in a row on either end. After the lunch break I rendered one useless, point proven b y the gent waiting in line refused to enter and waited for another... :ph34r:

reminds me of a gal that dropped her racegun in one while removing her rig at our section championship years ago... :sick:

Sounds like she had a pretty crappy day.

I shared this post with my wife VIA email since she loves that little outhouse and her response was:

OMG, I almost fell out of my chair!!!!! Seriously, at first I was worried it was gonna be somebody reporting they saw my too-too as I was trying to pee that day in that lovely outhouse. That one is TOO funny!!!! :)

I learned the meaning of fear in an outhouse...

Standing there,watering the hole and reviewing my plans for world domination,when I look down.

Rising from the depths,circling the stream,were Yellow Jackets.My outie instantly became an innie as I fled without honor,dignity or zipping up.

reminds me of a gal that dropped her racegun in one while removing her rig at our section championship years ago... :sick:

There was also some from that state up north that did this very thing except it fell into the toilet. The RO gave permission for the shooter to pick it up because he refused too. I think thats how the story went.

Flyin