Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LPR 08 Nats

pskys2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down to 41 !!!!!

Now that it is getting close, I'll have to decide if I'm really going to go ! :wacko:

Hop

C'mon Sam at 41 you'll be in. And don't forget to keep the pressure up on your buddy, Matt said he's just waiting on you.

We must have a REVO PARTY somewhere that week! We could allow the odd guy/gal in with out the round things too.

Dave

Down to 41 !!!!!

Now that it is getting close, I'll have to decide if I'm really going to go ! :wacko:

Hop

C'mon Sam at 41 you'll be in. And don't forget to keep the pressure up on your buddy, Matt said he's just waiting on you.

We must have a REVO PARTY somewhere that week! We could allow the odd guy/gal in with out the round things too.

Dave

Sam, You are in. I guess you did not get my PM about going. I agree with Dave, we need to have a Revolver Party one night and just to show we aren't prejudiced, we can invite a few of the bottem feeders. Se you there on Rodney's squad.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now number 71 on the wait list......down from 185. Must be quite a few how went on the list and didn't take a slot. Hard to believe I'll make it all the way, but what the heck. I'm going anyway and cheer for bubber who's sure to make it!!! :cheers:

Bob

Your assuming that Mikes guns actually work....... :roflol: I hope you didn't pay cash....... :roflol:

ooops that's right....Mike's a lawyer........ :roflol:

Anyhow....you should stick to Glocks Matt.....revolvers are too hard to shoot. :wacko:

Well now, I wouldn't say that . . .

Hidden Hills, 6/15/08

1 Griffin, Matt TY50704 U Revolver Major 590.0000 100.000%

KAPs has already posted the next month of scores, but I won that one as well, despite forgetting to reset my strain screw and having 50% misfires on the first stage. They shoot just like a Glock, except you reload a bit more. ;)

Maybe you should give up those fancy Open guns, get some plastic with a looong trigger pull . . .

H.

Your assuming that Mikes guns actually work....... :roflol: I hope you didn't pay cash....... :roflol:

That's right, Hoss. It would be awfully easy for me to sue your ass for slandering my Carmonizers! :D

That's right, Hoss. It would be awfully easy for me to sue your ass for slandering my Carmonizers! :D

Why would you?

You'd have to hire a lawyer, 'cause if you do it yourself they say you'll have a fool for a lawyer - something like that. :roflol:

Anyone in the know knows that if you are Carmonized, you're good to go! :cheers:

All right, I have to know.....what would you do with my ass if you won? :unsure:

All right, I have to know.....what would you do with my ass if you won? :unsure:

He could shake it side to side while the crowd shouts: "Ausie!, Ausie!, Ausie!, Oi!, Oi!, Oi!"

Not even sure what that means, but it made me laugh!

He could shake it side to side while the crowd shouts: "Ausie!, Ausie!, Ausie!, Oi!, Oi!, Oi!"

Not even sure what that means, but it made me laugh!

See what happens when you miss one IRC?!?!?!

Down to 25 !

Have not said "NO" but looking more and more like NO because of work (or the lack of it) and a few other things. :angry2:

Hop

Edit to add:

If I don't get in by the 1st of July I'll call it a NO for sure!

Edited by hopalong

I'm pretty sure 12th on the list, 25th on the list, or even 100th on the list, will be no problem.

Last year everbody on the waiting list got in, and even people who showed up the first day of the match were allowed to sign up and walk onto a squad.

+1,

Get on the list and make your plans. If you are flying, book on Southwest and you can cancel your flight and get a credit that lasts for a year. If you book another flight within a year you get a 100% refund. If you can't get a room, Lefty 45 has an extra bed in his room. The rumors about his wife snoring are greatly exaggerated.

The national is not to be missed. This year we have 2 of the best international revo shooters coming; Ricky Lopez (#2 in the world) and Allison Vericio (the current Pan-Am champ). Plus I am guaranteed to get drunk and make an ass out of myself. You don't want to miss that.

Just do it!

I had planned on being there anyway, to try and get in with or without the wait list entry. I'm already in the L10 nats, so might as well make it a party.

Mike, the 625 came in yesterday, you don't mess around when it comes to chopping the hammer, do you?

H.

Mike, the 625 came in yesterday, you don't mess around when it comes to chopping the hammer, do you?

That's right. Hammer spurs are for midnight cowboys. No need to leave on any extra weight.

I have a whole box full of nasty tumors and unwanted growths that I have surgically excised from hammers since I started Carmonizing them.

Edited by Carmoney

The national is not to be missed. This year we have 2 of the best international revo shooters coming; Ricky Lopez (#2 in the world) and Allison Vericio (the current Pan-Am champ). Plus I am guaranteed to get drunk and make an ass out of myself. You don't want to miss that.

Just do it!

OK, that does it! :D I will be there with or w/o a slot! The chance to see Ricky and Allison along with Cliff's after match performance put me over the top! :lol:

See y'all there :cheers:

Bob.

The national is not to be missed. This year we have 2 of the best international revo shooters coming; Ricky Lopez (#2 in the world) and Allison Vericio (the current Pan-Am champ).

:rolleyes:

Thanks Cliff!

I'll do my best. But I'm afraid this year won't be my best one in RD. I have been shooting in a different Division this year, won't be shooting with my gun at Nationals... You know what I mean. :unsure:

I'm sure the best part will be to meet you all. :cheers: I'm looking forward to see my BEnos' friends in Tulsa.

Edited by Vericio_Brazil