Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag problems - 25 round 140 mm

Merlin Orr

I am having some problems with the last one or 14 rounds coming up and chambering in my newly designed 24 round 140mm mags. The first 10 or so load pretty good but then I start getting nose dives. Any suggestions? :mellow:

Modified and lightened paper clip follower with Bic Clic spring cut to 5 coils and Beinerstien +1.5 bases.

I am having some problems with the last one or 14 rounds coming up and chambering in my newly designed 24 round 140mm mags. The first 10 or so load pretty good but then I start getting nose dives. Any suggestions? :mellow:

Modified and lightened paper clip follower with Bic Clic spring cut to 5 coils and Beinerstien +1.5 bases.

I want 1 of those beinerstein basepads. I have all the other components.

I don't think it's funny.

At all.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Okay, I lied. :cheers:

I would certainly hope that you would not be one to laugh at another's misfortune....

The travails of one brother must surely affect the other. (insert pious mournful sad face)

As they are milled from pure kryptonite they are sold in 5 packs only for $349.99. I am currently having a problem with my bank (damned gun haters) so payment can be made through the Western Union Candygrams here in Spoofya, Nigeria.

As they are milled from pure kryptonite they are sold in 5 packs only for $349.99. I am currently having a problem with my bank (damned gun haters) so payment can be made through the Western Union Candygrams here in Spoofya, Nigeria.

I've heard the kryptonite mag bodies look even nicer after 60 hours of tumbling in a mixture of corncob media and car polish.

Almost as bright as H-Smiths Limited blaster. Almost. :roflol:

Edited by baerburtchell

You guys have gone off the materialistic deep end and are looking for the answer in all the wrong places. It is not a material problem in the Newtonian Physics sense so much as Quantum Mechanical thing. Once you understand all the empty space between the atoms it is easy to get your head around fitting any number of rounds in any given tube. Cast off your attachment to self limiting illusion and your mags will be full filled.

You guys have gone off the materialistic deep end and are looking for the answer in all the wrong places. It is not a material problem in the Newtonian Physics sense so much as Quantum Mechanical thing. Once you understand all the empty space between the atoms it is easy to get your head around fitting any number of rounds in any given tube. Cast off your attachment to self limiting illusion and your mags will be full filled.

Dang Dale, Heisenberg would be proud :cheers:

merlin, that's pretty friggin funny.

seriously, though, empty a mag tube except the follower...turn in upside down and feed rounds in it that way. suddenly you'll see what the possibilities are.

now, back to trying to get my beta mag to hold 125 rds!

Please, everyone who's anyone has gone to Unobtanium tubes tuned with the Capacimax-CAD program, Boriani TiNi springs, KRT silicon carbide followers and Veenstra bases so that they get an easily reloadable 25....sheesh, old news :closedeyes:

Please, everyone who's anyone has gone to Unobtanium tubes tuned with the Capacimax-CAD program, Boriani TiNi springs, KRT silicon carbide followers and Veenstra bases so that they get an easily reloadable 25....sheesh, old news :closedeyes:

Oh sure, if you hang out at Quantico. But let the Civilians start asking about Unobtanium and you wind up at Gitmo for knowing about something which Officially doesn't exist because it's classified. :ph34r:

Oh sure, if you hang out at Quantico. But let the Civilians start asking about Unobtanium and you wind up at Gitmo for knowing about something which Officially doesn't exist because it's classified. :ph34r:

:roflol:

Lost a little milk out my nose on that one.....just a little.

Merlin.. this is where you use the Lee Ultra-FCD.. it sizes the case and bullet down like Kevins lathe instructiosn, but fits on a 1050.. (i use a little one-shot)

Lawrence Livermore and Los Alamos National labs worked on it.. it's all done with Java and special plastics..

Merlin.. this is where you use the Lee Ultra-FCD.. it sizes the case and bullet down like Kevins lathe instructiosn, but fits on a 1050.. (i use a little one-shot)

Lawrence Livermore and Los Alamos National labs worked on it.. it's all done with Java and special plastics..

I am sorry Dave, While at first glance your suggestion appears very reasonable - even logical...... as a Founding Father of the Single Stack Elitist Snobs Club the very mention of the word Plastic is barely acceptable... Another solution must be found......

You may want to try the TARDIS® basepads. You can load as many rounds as you want and always pass the gauge!

(You may, however, not be completely sure WHEN you will have those rounds available. They have been nicknamed "SNL" pads: Sometimes Not Loaded)

Heisenberg was here, I think....

Later,

Chucl