Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom Primer Tube Filler

slavex

so blatantly stealing the idea from the gentleman who posted his ideas on Youtube, I present my Custom Primer Tube Filler. I used an old Lee Auto Prime Tool primer tray for small primers. Some hi tech thin pieces of cardboard from a roll pin punch package, a thin piece of plastic custom from the same package, and some really hi tech hockey tape.

first off the Custom piece of plastic cut to preven the primers from flipping sideways when they leave the main tray area. It's important to use a piece of clear plastic so that you can see what's going on. the odd primer still does try to go sideways (they are crafty little buggers)

customprimertubefiller002.jpg

Next are three shots of the custom cut pieces of carboard. You'll notice I inserted 4 pieces into the back of the support area of the tray, folded another one around the front, and then folded another one to go down the front and around the other piece I folded. I then taped it all down with hockey tape.

customprimertubefiller003.jpg

customprimertubefiller004.jpg

customprimertubefiller006.jpg

Finally the tube is inserted with the yellow pick up end removed. I prefill about 10 tubes, putting the yellow end back on after they are full.

customprimertubefiller007.jpg

So how does it work to get the primers down the tube? well I haven't been able to scavenge an old sex toy from the GF as of yet, so I use either of tumblers to act as the vibe. Simply load the tray up, flip all the primers over, lock the top cover on, insert tube, and place the bottom end of the tube against a running tumbler. you have to play with the angles a bit, and rotate the tray around the tube a bit too. But once you get the hang of it you can fill a tube in about 10 seconds. much quicker than manually that's for sure.

so blatantly stealing the idea from the gentleman who posted his ideas on Youtube, I present my Custom Primer Tube Filler. I used an old Lee Auto Prime Tool primer tray for small primers. Some hi tech thin pieces of cardboard from a roll pin punch package, a thin piece of plastic custom from the same package, and some really hi tech hockey tape.

first off the Custom piece of plastic cut to preven the primers from flipping sideways when they leave the main tray area. It's important to use a piece of clear plastic so that you can see what's going on. the odd primer still does try to go sideways (they are crafty little buggers)

customprimertubefiller002.jpg

Next are three shots of the custom cut pieces of carboard. You'll notice I inserted 4 pieces into the back of the support area of the tray, folded another one around the front, and then folded another one to go down the front and around the other piece I folded. I then taped it all down with hockey tape.

customprimertubefiller003.jpg

customprimertubefiller004.jpg

customprimertubefiller006.jpg

Finally the tube is inserted with the yellow pick up end removed. I prefill about 10 tubes, putting the yellow end back on after they are full.

customprimertubefiller007.jpg

So how does it work to get the primers down the tube? well I haven't been able to scavenge an old sex toy from the GF as of yet, so I use either of tumblers to act as the vibe. Simply load the tray up, flip all the primers over, lock the top cover on, insert tube, and place the bottom end of the tube against a running tumbler. you have to play with the angles a bit, and rotate the tray around the tube a bit too. But once you get the hang of it you can fill a tube in about 10 seconds. much quicker than manually that's for sure.

When you get a spare vibrator from the GF, are you going to give her a line in the credits? Seems only fair, who wants to carry a vibropolisher around to where ever you want to fill primer tubes? :D

I may be weird, but I like the Pac-Man like action of filling a primer tube manually. I'll load up twenty tubes or so while I watch TV. Your invention would deprive me of one of my simple pleasures, so I'm against it. :P

I may be weird, but I like the Pac-Man like action of filling a primer tube manually. I'll load up twenty tubes or so while I watch TV. Your invention would deprive me of one of my simple pleasures, so I'm against it. :P

Yep :roflol:

I make the pacman noises ...while the wife is loading tubes :roflol:

sneaky fix Buddy :cheers:

Jim

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...