Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The weakest link...well, one of them, anyway

Flexmoney

Yep. I've never seen him shoot (nor meet him). I just admire his work with guns.

He seems to be associated (friends?) with our very own Patrick Sweeney. I can't decide if that is a good recommendation for him or not. :) (they are both likely at Pasa for the Single-Stack Nationals, so we can talk about them for a while)

I think Ned has stopped talking gun work for a while, but here is his site: http://www.m-guns.com/

Not a gamer! You should see his moonclip holders. Heater hose cut to about 4 inches with a slot for his belt. One of those 45s (what else) fits right in the hose. Great guy, great gunsmith, and rides a Duke.

Rides a ----Duke???????

The only Dukes I know about are John, Patty and some dude with a dirty mouth:)

BTW Flex.... You indicated that the www site was LDW... I believe that is what it is called only in Ohio... Louder Dan Words. :rolleyes:

I think in the rest of the U. S. of A. it's LTW :roflol:

Edited by MichiganShootist

I've ridden Hondas for nearly 50 years....and always found them plenty fast for me. Years ago I spent 2 minutes on a "monster" and that was enough for me. It scared the crap out of me.

My current Honda can do the quarter in under 12.... But not with me on it :P

BTW way Flex.. No offense intended. Buckeye is my second (or third) language:)

Than = Dan

Them = Dem

Those = Does

You = Use

Many of you = Usens

Have I got it right????

I've always liked a Cub Cadet, though I am sure those Honda's are a fine ride.

I am from south-eastern Ohio...so some of dem words are a bit fancy for me. We usually get by with a look.

I gotta adapt though. Bill Gates doesn't make a keyboard for that.

I've never cared for the souped up screw on or mega stake on tubes, however I believe Caspian solved the problem for good with their integral machined on tube that is actualy part of the frame......one of the best, most common sense changes to the original design ever made.

Ducati, located in Bologna Italy, builds one of the world's finest, and most sought after, motorcycles.

You need to get out more. B)

A Duke is built by KTM.....calling a Ducati a Duke instead of a Duck will get you beat pretty soundly in Ducati circles ;)

Ducati, located in Bologna Italy, builds one of the world's finest, and most sought after, motorcycles.

As a former owner of a Ducati, we call em Ducks. I would still be a owner except my wife told me I had too many hobbies and at least 1 had to go. She did let me choose as long as I chose the right 1. I new which 1 it was. I'm not whipped, I'm beat down, there is a difference. :blink:

A Duke is built by KTM.....calling a Ducati a Duke instead of a Duck will get you beat pretty soundly in Ducati circles ;)

It would suck...getting purse-beat by a bunch of...them. :roflol:

Ned posted about this on the LDW forum.

http://www.louderthanwords.us/forum/viewto...f=24&t=6277

Plunger tube on steroids.

post-690-1209138914.jpg

Very nice,

But, it's been visited before, as long as your grip stays on, your plunger tube does also.......... and you get a thumb guard!

A better mouse trap from old days............

Edited by 9x21