Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colorado State USPSA Championship

There is no formal shooters meeting.

Stages will be avail for walk through Friday.

Registration will be open Friday afternoon until 6:00 or so and open again at 6:30 Saturday morning. You will be able to pick up your match packet and shirts at that time.

Shooting starts no earlier than 8:00 or as soon as your steel has been calibrated by Lizard.

Official start time is 8:30.

Lunch at 11:45 - 12:30.

Seven stages Saturday and three Sunday.

247 rounds minimum assuming you only need 3 for the chrono... 250 if you need them all.

Unless you are using a modified chrono procedure, the minimu number of rounds for the chrono will be 4 (one with the bullet pulled and 3 fired.) If all is not going well, a maximum of eight rounds (3 more fired and then either fire or pull bullet on the eighth) will be used up.

B)

Unless you are using a modified chrono procedure, the minimu number of rounds for the chrono will be 4 (one with the bullet pulled and 3 fired.) If all is not going well, a maximum of eight rounds (3 more fired and then either fire or pull bullet on the eighth) will be used up.

Looks like one of us doesent know what they are talking about.

That would be me...

I really need to get some more sleep.

This was an AWESOME ! match. Everything about it was simply flawless. Great staff, great stages, scores up promptly, who could ask for more.

We had some big name shooters at this match, Randi Rogers beat out a talented field in Production to take HOA, Glenn Higdon and Ron Avery topped out Open and Limited.

match was smooth....great work by Lizard, Hoser, Dan M., Steve Pitt, Gene Bray, Wynoma, Gumby, Tim Cannon (The Ninja) and all the others that helped with the setup and running of this match..

congratulations to the winners...Glenn Higdon (O), Ron Avery (L) , Randi Rogers (P) , Mike Remington ( R) , Jim Zimmerman (L10) and David Anderson (SS).

Edited by eerw

match was smooth....great work by Lizard, Hoser, Dan M., Steve Pitt, Gene Bray, Wynoma, Gumby, Tim Cannon (The Ninja) and all the others that helped with the setup and running of this match..

congratulations to the winners...Glenn Higdon (O), Ron Avery (L) , Randi Rogers (P) , Mike Remington ( R) , Jim Zimmerman (L10) and David Anderson (SS).

1+

First class match. No Bubble Gum, just fun shooting.

Thanks to all those above and the others who helped.

Special thanks to Hoser from his buddy Chester and Lizard & Bonnie for their hospitality.

Great experience to have shot a USPSA match before going to Tulsa, I truly enjoyed myself, thanks to the all that put on a good show. I did have some problems with my equipment during day one but it was sorted to day two once it was tuned to overseas shooting...

All - but one - of the stages can now be seen on my homepage.