Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What happened to "Rhino"

The Rhino is now a Professor at a community college teaching Chemistry and Physics. I also happen to know he has students do a lab that requires running up and down stairs, and has cover that it is a legitimate teaching activity. I hear co-eds are a great thing. He is still in top form. Running his mouth and watching TV remain his best attributes.

The Rhino is now a Professor at a community college teaching Chemistry and Physics. I also happen to know he has students do a lab that requires running up and down stairs, and has cover that it is a legitimate teaching activity. I hear co-eds are a great thing. He is still in top form. Running his mouth and watching TV remain his best attributes.

I think he still might be poking his horn into the USPSA forum now and then. I know he was active during the rules discussions over there.

Rhino is a very interesting person, full of life, self deprecating humor, widely read and the only person I ever heard of that tore a door off a minivan...barehanded...

I do miss the Purple Avenger and his Lightning Bolt pants and feather boa.... ;)

he is alive and well. I talk to him a couple times every week. He's still on various other forums where the tolerance for political discussions (among other things) is higher than it is here.

There is only ONE "rhino"........... B)

Ain't that the truth! Hope to see and shoot with him this weekend. :cheers:

He and I are scheduled to shoot at South Central on Sunday. Going to shoot steel Saturday at Riley Doug?

he is alive and well. I talk to him a couple times every week. He's still on various other forums where the tolerance for political discussions (among other things) is higher than it is here.

Please send him warm regards from the old BE gang. I miss that guy.

There is only ONE "rhino"........... B)

Ain't that the truth! Hope to see and shoot with him this weekend. :cheers:

He and I are scheduled to shoot at South Central on Sunday. Going to shoot steel Saturday at Riley Doug?

Wish I could but I need to take one day this weekend and get some stuff done outside at the house. Plan to be at south Central Sunday if I don't have too many adult beverages Saturday night. :cheers:

Rhino invited me to squad with you guys. Looking forward to it.